Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Runjhun New Avatar (All Discussions) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

vedi821

vedi821

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I love your positivity. I'm reserving judgment at the moment, we just haven't seen enough. What I saw today does not inspire much hope. It was just too bizarre. She is not our Runjhun at all, throwing a tantrum over roses? I'm not ok with this matarani thing and definitely not ok with the joota mata avatar. Why jootas? How ridiculous.!!!

I also thought she might have left of her own volition after recovering. After all, she did witness the love of her life marrying another woman. However, I now think she is being exploited. I could never see Runjhun agreeing  to be worshipped in that manner. She had too much integrity, sincerity, compassion and grace for that. 

Having said that, I am looking forward to her returning to Lalita Niwas as someone who is not a doormat anymore. Would love to see her giving all of them hell for the years of torture. Can't wait to see Guddu's reaction to the new Runjhun also.  Would love to see some wooing and them falling in love all over again. Just hoping and wishing that they will have time to show all of this. Really hoping for an extension.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakrashaatanutesCleosLoveGuddunishersalll-Bliss-llLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Runjhun New Avatar (All Discussions) (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
 "YMGGK" is different Orianthi.  Who u are seeing as Abha is actually her look-alike, Albeli.  The real Abha lost her memory after a head injury & now people think she is Albeli when she really is Abha.  I think Zee may have stuck their hands into the writing of BBAT with Guddu marrying Nilu & Runjhun losing her memory.  By the way, the TRP device viewers have not given much of a crap for BBAT for most of the time the show has been on air.  So if there is anyone to put blame on it is these viewersAngry.  It doesn't matter if it's the delightful challenge track or the not so pleasant kidnapping track.  The TRP device viewers give more importance to other shows regardless of what's happening on them & Zee is helping the the show get a higher TRP rating by having this unwanted marriage & going through with a cliche (memory loss) which I fortunately only see on some Zee serials, it's not like it happens on pretty much all of them & this cliche is lookin' better on this show than on all the other Zee shows I have come across that have memory loss w/the main heroine.  

Edited by edabella - 20 January 2012 at 10:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruz-Ishana-tanutesLeesan

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I must admit that I love Runjhun's new avatar.Looks stunningly beautiful. She is no longer serious, reticent, credulous nor subservient but ingenious, amusing, audacious and domineering. She also seems to be very humble, sympathetic,  generous, kind, virtuous and loving. Even children are drawn to her like moths to flames. Hence for these reasons she is being honoured by everyone in her village. She is well dignified, respected, and highly honoured by all. Now no one will be able to take advantage, use and abuse her especially her mamma/mammiis. They will definitely change for good.The rest of the family will love her new avatar though especially her dearly beloved husband Guddu and Amma!However, Bhagonwali Runjhun's cherished golden slippers will eventually reunite Bhagonwala's Guddu with his Bhagonwali and Dharampatni Runjhun.

Edited by tanutes - 21 January 2012 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzCleos

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Bhagonwali Runjhun's cherished golden slippers will eventually reunite Bhagonwala's Guddu with his Bhagonwali and Dharampatni Runjhun. Love Runjhun's new clever, spunky, witty, sassy character as opposed to her naive, timorous, unassuming and servile one of the past. She seems to be compassionate, kind, loving,virtuous and generous. Hence for these reasons she is well dignified, respected, and highly honoured by all. Now no one will be able to take advantage, use and abuse her. She looks totally awesome!Thanks to Neelu, Pappu and Jabbu!

Edited by tanutes - 21 January 2012 at 9:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzamritakirenecooblal-Ishana-CleosSurish

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Tanutes I agree with you wholeheartedly! Now Runjhun can give a dead Neelu and a live Mittho a run for the money!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakirenecooblalSurish

amritak

amritak

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
She looks so pretty like a modern princess!Admire Runjhun's aggressiveness with a touch of wry humour as opposed to Neelu's that was attached to seriousness!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalCleosSurish

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

"YMGGK" is different Orianthi.  Who u are seeing as Abha is actually her look-alike, Albeli.  The real Abha lost her memory after a head injury & now people think she is Albeli when she really is Abha.  I think Zee may have stuck their hands into the writing of BBAT with Guddu marrying Nilu & Runjhun losing her memory.  By the way, the TRP device viewers have not given much of a crap for BBAT for most of the time the show has been on air.  So if there is anyone to put blame on it is these viewersAngry.  It doesn't matter if it's the delightful challenge track or the not so pleasant kidnapping track.  The TRP device viewers give more importance to other shows regardless of what's happening on them & Zee is helping the the show get a higher TRP rating by having this unwanted marriage & going through with a cliche (memory loss) which I fortunately only see on some Zee serials, it's not like it happens on pretty much all of them & this cliche is lookin' better on this show than on all the other Zee shows I have come across that have memory loss w/the main heroine.  

I know YMGGK is different. And i am fully aware of what are the differences in both the shows. However in both shows we see the lead actress playing the role of a bad girl after some strange incident. I have no problem with that i was simply pointing out the trend in Zee shows recently. In addition though i do not hate the track it is rather unappealing considering that the show is ending soon. I do not think we have enough time for this track to be developed and presented properly.  I hope they end it properly instead of just stop showing episodes one day.

If BBAT had started at a logical time slot, then it would have established an audience bigger than that of the 6:30 slot. And to make matters worse Zee decided to move it to a competitive time slot  at the same time that THE WHOLE SEPARATION/ NEELU TRACK was introduced, so even if more ppl gave BBAT a try they would have been quickly disenchanted.

FlagrashaaLeesanSurish

irenecooblal

irenecooblal

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Sorry to disagree with you! Runjhun has become an avatar  like Neelu in her body. Look how how disdainful and contemptuous she is towards her servants, most of them children, under the age of eighteen.Haven't you noticed the  facial expression of one of her servants when she spoke to her in an aggressive but  factitious manner?She is even dances like the Nautanki. Hate to be reminded of the late Neelu.Would have preferred the way she was; a kind, loving and obliging woman.

Edited by irenecooblal - 21 January 2012 at 8:08pm

FlagnishersalorianthiSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top