Originally posted by Meredith

she reminds me of Vidya actually in her new look! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Imagine her dancing 'Ooh La La' as Jhootewali Mata๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ishana-

Imagine her dancing 'Ooh La La' as Jhootewali Mata๐Ÿ˜†
EEKS!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have this fear that Runjhun will not be back by the time the show ends and we'll be stuck with Joota Mata. 

I can understand it as a new track but I like our Runjhun and that's who I want to see in the last episode.
Originally posted by rani2007

I have this fear that Runjhun will not be back by the time the show ends and we'll be stuck with Joota Mata. 

I can understand it as a new track but I like our Runjhun and that's who I want to see in the last episode.

Me too. I'm hoping for that also. My mom used to watch a show on Sony, ended with the heroine not regaining her memory. I was never invested in that show so no impact. I really want our old Runjhun back.!!! 
I actually was very offended by this new avatar... as far as a farce goes ... i can deal with a farce but this track does not bear well with me ... having feed use caviar now the CV's dishing out crap. Not a big fan of religious stuff ... but this  insult me or the fans  with Joote walli mata rani..crap... what the f**k is that all about...
Have they really lost their marbles...

I know everyone is saying Runjhun looks great in this new avatar, but looks like I am the only one that does not want to see her like this for long. I liked Runjhun's makeup (not too much of it) and dressing before but there were some hair styles I preferred to others. Right now she looks cute but I think her face is made up too much and she does not look natural acting this joota mata. Am I the only one that sees how uncomfortable she is? I am OK with Guddu making her remember and all but please I think we saw enough of the jootas. Also we saw her in one sari for 3 months and I hope we do not see her in this dress for the rest of the time left. I hope she dresses back normally before she comes back to LN. She can look so pretty wearing a sari and actually her best hair style was when she had one loose braid. I am not saying she looks bad now or anything but I do miss the look of original Runjhun.
@vanfan - Concur with you - would like her to return to her sarees - she does look beautiful in them.  Trust that we would not have to wait long for that!
@vanfan...I agree!! This may not have been so much of an issue,IF the show were not ending next week. But I think we are just anxious to have our  Runjuhn back because there is not that much time left, and we want some sweet memories to cherish after all!!  Hopefully she will be back in LN by the end of this week, give the M&Ms some hell,early next week, and the last 3 days or so,she can revert to her old sweet self once again. Though I am surprised by the very seductive glances she is giving G in the pre-cap!!  Maybe R will be the one to seduce G this time, don't think he will object at all!!!

@ Vanfan, with you and the others!