Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

January 20th, 2012 Written Update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
would guddu's shoes stolen from the mandir end with the joota mata

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Flagvedi821rani2007jps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "January 20th, 2012 Written Update (Page 3)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Could someone please enlighten me about the signicance of "shoes" as it relates to Runjuhn's new avatar, especially the golden slipper?? Have not had the benefit of subtitles as yet, have to wait till Sun. Does her bhaag now have positive effects on the owners of these shoes??  And why is she waving these golden slippers to the adoring crowds, do her shoes possess special powers as well?  Would appreciate an explanation !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821jps01tanutesCleosSurish

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Leesan-That is the whole point. There is no significance. Apparently R sorry JM (Joota mata - shoe mother) has kids stealing shoes from the temple and such people are considered lucky in the town. Height of absurdity. I wish they had something more intelligent or sensible but it was tried in some bad sense of humor. I am not sure if you know in Indian culture hitting someone with a shoe is a big insult even by saying it let alone doing it. Here there are "devotees" waiting to be whacked by JM's shoes. Not seeing the humor but not judging. I am waiting to see what happens in the story with G & R. That is all I care about.

Like I said this must be the Chacha Chachi's sick idea to make money. They were shown to be very greedy people in the beginning of the show. Maybe some people got lucky by accidently touching R's shoes and they have made a business with it.

Edited by vanfan - 20 January 2012 at 7:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821rani2007jps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

godblessall

godblessall

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you Wafah...prim and proper and as usual perfect...thats my few words for today's update...Clap
Nothing much to say about the episode...in any way , these days we forummers are thinking about Bhagonwali more than the makers of the soap , it seems...lol...Guddu looked much more refreshing today than the last few weeks...back on bike with flying hair...a treat for our eyes...they could have shown it earlier when  Nivedita was absent...it would have been much more accepting for the lovers of this serial to watch Dabang Guddu searching for his wife in his own glorious way rather than watching useless negativity and low standard drama day after day...we wouldnt have minded watching Guddu grieving the absence of his darling wife absolutely sole and solitary rather than witnessing his distress in hand of a sick -minded person...!!! Why cvs took so much time to understand that Himmanshoo is alone capable of pulling Bhagonwali with his own talent ...??!! 
About the future track...no idea...!!! Just one request...no more negativity please...we've even crossed the limit...have some mercy on us and spread happiness , CVs.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

didivedi821vanfantanutesCleosjps01LeesanSurish

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanfan

Leesan-That is the whole point. There is no significance. Apparently R sorry JM (Joota mata - shoe mother) has kids stealing shoes from the temple and such people are considered lucky in the town. Height of absurdity. I wish they had something more intelligent or sensible but it was tried in some bad sense of humor. I am not sure if you know in Indian culture hitting someone with a shoe is a big insult even by saying it let alone doing it. Here there are "devotees" waiting to be whacked by JM's shoes. Not seeing the humor but not judging. I am waiting to see what happens in the story with G & R. That is all I care about.

Like I said this must be the Chacha Chachi's sick idea to make money. They were shown to be very greedy people in the beginning of the show. Maybe some people got lucky by accidently touching R's shoes and they have made a business with it.

Agree Vanfan.  I was thinking about the shoe thing as well...honestly do not get it at all.  Were they inside the mandir when she holds up shoes?  Are you even allowed to take shoes inside a mandir? Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallvanfantanutesCleosLeesanSurish

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
No. They could not have been in the mandir. It is not allowed to take shoes inside the temple. It must be JM's "office"?

vedi821rani2007tanutesCleosLeesan

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
@vanfan,@vedi821,...thanks ever so much for taking the time to explain the shoe story and it's meaning... Or in this case lack thereof!! 
I know of the significance of the throwing of shoes to express disapproval ...as occurred with George Bush!!! And many religions demand the removal of shoes upon entering their places of worship!! Had this experience several times in my travels, most recently in Bangkok.

However this idea of Runjuhn having some special power over shoes seems so bizarre!!  Just hope it benefits our Guddu as well, and very soon!!

vanfantanutesCleosrani2007Surish

godblessall

godblessall

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Where is Bhagonwali photo gallery gone...cant see any more...?
Sorry for posting in this thread..but is confused where to ask...so posted here...if any moderator can please answer...I love to see the old photos...the sweet memory...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutesCleos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top