Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

January 20th, 2012 Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ReiaLovesGurmee

ReiaLovesGurmee

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
hope they are always together forever thanxx wafah btw have u all heard anything is bbat staying? plzz update me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutesCleosLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "January 20th, 2012 Written Update (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahil70

IF-Achieverz

sahil70

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
thx wafah

absolutely no idea what  to make of this Silly

so the PI is alive

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007tanutesCleosLeesan

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Saw the episode after almost two weeks. A tad more ridiculous than I thought it would be.Confused Maybe some can see the humor in it. Not judging. I really really hope that she has lost her memory. It cannot be the Runjhun we know. The best thing about the precap was seeing the PI alive. Az, are you back yet? We have PI alive and well. LOLMaybe now he is going to be of some real use to Guddu when PY is locked away. Maybe with such short time to wind up we will not see much of this joota nonsense. Hope they do not waste anymore precious time left. It was nice to see Guddu riding his bike again. The mamis- the less said the better. Hopefully we will have more to talk about next week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821rani2007tanutesCleosLeesan

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Ok Lets See What Happens Next.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutesCleos

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah...for the WU, short and sweetish!!!

Not sure what to think, but I must admit it was a great relief NOT to see the nautanki anywhere near in today's show!!! Wow!! What a difference a month makes!!! Is that really our Runjuhn??!!  What a metamorphosis she has undergone...from almost divine to a...full fledged diva!!!

Nice to see G back in action, hope he can reclaim his R soon, golden slippers and all!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfantanutesCleosrani2007edabellaSurish

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I have not watched this show now for few months but periodically come to read the updates. 

Sad thing is that this show 'was' actually worth watching.  Since Rhunjhun took time off for her wedding and Neelu's entrance into Bhagonwali the show went downhill.

If the show was to end it should have at least ended on a happier and positive note.  Bhagonwali ( the lucky one ) was not so lucky afterall.  I wonder what is running through the writers head?  I just hope that the actors playing the role of Guddu and Rhunjhun ( if she decides to come back to work in television ) get job offers from other serials.

I sure would not want to be playing Guddu's role at the moment. What a shame, poor guy!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfantanutesCleosrani2007LeesanSurish

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Someone want to explain to me why Guddu went from showing Runjhun's photo to everyone in his path to holding the photo in his hand as soon as he came within reach of Runjhun?  Wouldn't hearing about "bhaag," "bhagonwali," and "bhagonwala" automatically prompt him to show Runjhun's photo in the mandir or to the Chudiwala??

vanfantanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Someone want to explain to me why Guddu went from showing Runjhun's photo to everyone in his path to holding the photo in his hand as soon as he came within reach of Runjhun?  Wouldn't hearing about "bhaag," "bhagonwali," and "bhagonwala" automatically prompt him to show Runjhun's photo in the mandir or to the Chudiwala??

@rani2007, LOL!!! You are asking for a simple display of common sense here, have not seen today's show with subtitles, but common sense went out of  BBAT's window a long time ago!!! The list is so long that I would not know where to start!! Oh well,just more of the same!! 

vanfantanutesCleosrani2007Surish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top