Depth Of Love-MaanEet ff.part 27/pg137 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
superb part.i specially liked when the maan called the geet as the angel.now what will the maneet do ??,don't no the time of meet.Waiting for the next part.
very cute Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago

Depth Of Love- part4

Maan was standing there looking at Geet till she was away from his eyes...

Mens were back from crematorium . All bathe and share in cleaning the house. A lamp and water pot were set where the body lay in state.

Picture of devki was turned to the wall .

When all were mourning in ahuja haweli , Maan was in his world of geet. he  had his latest gizmo handheld high tech video game and his fav football and beyblade toys ,but nothing was seeking his interest today..He was waiting for the next day to see his Geet...he was so restless..dint had his meals properly .

At night:

Dadimaa: maan kal aap hamare saath delhi chal rahey hai na?

Maan horrified: nahi daadi..mai mom ke sath rahuga yahi...

Dadimaa: aap apni vacations yaha spent karna chahte hai???

Maan: haan

Dadimaa was confused with his choice but was happy that he wanted to stay back with his mother thinking it will be good for their bonding ,she dint thot much abt his sudden change in behaviour and was off to sleep. maan was hell restless cudnt sleep all night and slept at 5 in the morning when his mind was tired and eyes gave up.

In the morning Arbaaz and dadimaa left  for delhi...

Maan woke up at 9am .. and checked his digital watch...

Maan: 9...shittt...mujhe playground jana hai ..he immediately got up frm bed and ran towards the door in his night suit..

He bumped into ramu kaka(servant)..who was coming to wake him up..

Maan: kaka yaha playground kaha hai

Kaka: jyada door nahi hai bete...mai aapko khud le jaunga waha...abhi aake nashta kar lijiye..

Maan : kaka mujhe abhi jana hai,...byee

Maan ran outside the haweli  and reached the playground huffing and puffing asking peoples the way to playground...

When he reached there he saw few boys playing there...he started looking for geet ..

Handa Haweli:

Sachin: ye geet ko kya hua hai supriya...abhi tak so rahi hai...

Supriya: ji wo thak gayi hai...kal ground me pata nahi apne kis dost ka wait kar rahi thi..raat 8 baje mai usey khud lene gayi hu..wo to achcha hua daarji ko pata nahi chala..

Sachin: dost ka wait??par kal 4 baje to hum ghar laute hai din me...

Supriya: pata nahi kal raat ko bhi usne theek se kuch khaya piya nahi hai...sone dijiye use,,,ek din usey bina miley kaam pe jayenge to koi pahad nahi toot padega..

Sachin( smiling): haan baba nahi uthata tumhaari laadli ko..waise bhi tumsey baat ki ya us sey ...ek he baat hai..

Supriya smiled and left the room for daily chores.

Playground:

maan was waiting for her and murmuring..."kal to kaha tha playground me milegi subah...SUBAH..he thot..SUBAH..."

maan: shit..usne kaha tha playground me milegi ...subah ka to nahi kaha tha...

it was already 11 when ramu kaka came ther with meera  coz maan was not listening to him..

meera: aap subah se yaha kya kar rahey ho..

maan: frend ka wait

meera: frend...aapkey  frend yaha

maan: haan ..geet...wo kal ghar aayi thi na

meera smiling: oh to aap apni frend geeet ka wait kar rahey ho...lekin yaha ki sab ladkiya sham ko he playground me aati hai..

maan was cursing himself now...agar shaam ko aati hai to wo kal shaam ko aayi hogi...

meera: agar ap geet ka wait kar rahey hai to wo shaam ko aayegi..ab chaley ghar..shaam ko aaiyega...

evening:

maan was there at 5 pm ...right after half an hour...he saw his angel coming towards him in white and red chudidaar.

maan was mesmerized looking at her and was relaxed when he saw her running towards him as she saw him standing there..

geet:mujhe aapsey nahi baat karni..aap kal nahi aaye... she pouted

maan: sorry

geet: nahi..katti

maan was not knowing what to say

maan: par mai aaj subah aaya tha yaha...kyunki tumne time he nhai bataya...ab katti wapis lo

geet: aapne poocha he nahi...she looked away

maan: sorry geet...ab yaha to dekho...dekho mai tumharey liye games laya hu...

geet: (forgot all abt her katti)what games..??

maan was in in relief now...he made her sit on the bench of the garden nearby ,under the tree and shared all his games with geet

...he  told her how to play those games ..geet was jumping and dancing with the beyblades ...maan was showing her how to launch them and making her win giving her his best metal fusion beyblade...

maan holding her hands pressing her fingers with his all the while she was playing the videogame and teaching her where she was unable to get thru the stages.she filled his void with her laughter love and care.geet kissed him everytime he completed the difficult stages and his happiness knew no bounds.

malaika was reluctant to send maan to play with village childrens..but maan paid no attnetion to his mother when she stopped him .

On the other hand..supriya was knowing that geet is playing with maan there...but dint stopped ...she was happy to see her princess all so excited playing with him..but always took care that she comes back on time...

sometimes when geet was late in the morning,maan use to join the childrens playing football there,he was best among them,childrens started learning from him.His kicks, his skills,he was very active and fast...brij was also in the team...he hated maan for always scoring the maximum no. Of goals. Geet  njoyed his playing football ...not getting their game much she use to jump and clap on his goals..

Maan loved hearing her anklet bells whenever she jumped...her anklets were something maan was fond of and always touched their bells playing with his fingers touching and sometimes tickling her ...geet loved every gesture of maan...whether it was his extra care or sometimes anger.and maan loved to fulfil all her nakhras.

They had their daily share of ice candies..which geet loved and maan bought for her... maan use to have her candy and she had his...changing and licking candies..njoying each others taste ..infact they ate anything and everything sharing and exchanging with each other.

now it was there daily routine for a month...kissing hugging playing talking ...and the days went by like paper in the wind.

Next: time for maan to leave 

Part5

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2741747&TPN=8

Edited by varshr - 12 years ago
Just read part 1. Interesting concept... Please add me to your PM list
wow..superb..
love it.
continue soon plz.
thx
brilliant update dear..loved it...
precap...ho abb maan kaisa jayega geet ko chodke...
thank u for the update...continue soon

loved it ... ye mini Maaneet are sooo cute

continue soon

love
Sana
loved d story
read it in one go
waiting 4 d next...
good concept. pls add me to ur PM list