WU 20Jan'12:Siddhi to make Kunal Realize his love.

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice update Maria,though not as gr8 as y'day epi but it's good.Seema is the star of the day,without her  inn dono ka kuch nahi hosakta hai
Thanks Maria for the WU. I was hoping that just like we had the video game episode after SInal had hugged last time, we will have another romantic episode today, but it was mostly filler crap. 

I hate that CVs are playing with our emotions like this. I am so sick and tired of Kunal caring so much for witcha, witcha and witcha all the times. I am not sure how Siddhi is taking this nonsense yaar. What Kunal is doing is immoral and unethical. Once you are a married man, you should stay within a limit with other women even If she is your ex GF. This is really very irritating.
Hai Maria ๐Ÿ˜Š,

Thanks for the fabulous Update...๐Ÿ˜Š

Seema is a rockstar...No doubt...
No nonsense attitude with sensibility and sensitivity...
Right attitude,right dialogues and right advice as the situation demands...
that too the way she handles Siddhi and make siddhi understand ๐Ÿ‘, wah,her dialogue today on relationship ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘she is going to be the motivating force for Siddhi ,thus for SiNal's relationship...

Surely that witcha is planning something big which the phone call showed...Hope it is broken into pieces by siddhi and seems jodi and made Kunal realize what Witcha is all about...

Siddhi could have told him all she was intended too...
He is showing concern for Witcha which irritates me too...But poor fellow doesnt know the truth and  we Know that for whom and whose tears he was concerned more about...
Even today he was feeling, even after changing himself he couldn't keep his family happy and especially siddhi too...

So obviously he will come around if siddhi handles the situation better...

I understood she had wrong impression that he doesn't care for her and so didnt say it.
Even I felt bad when she cried when they didnt have a relationship how they can give birth to a new relation...The hurt, the turmoil she is having that he doesnt understand her or recognized her as his wife is showed in her talks and dialogue deliveries ,in all that she talked to seema...
(I am weak too to her tears just like our Kunal ji ๐Ÿ˜Š)

But she could had just vented out all she thought and finally saying i was frustrated and hurt of all that as i love you a lot and thus the venting...
Only if she makes him Know ,he will know that she loves him as their marriage happened at a strange situation...But he has to realize the love too...
As something big is in store for us,she didn't say it today..ok...

As she realized ,she has to take the steps and change their relationship...

Hope she does it in future epi's with Seema's rocking advices and with her rocking moves...

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Siddhi has Seema on her side - bechara Kunal !!๐Ÿ˜† ..
Kahan jayega ? Seema usko bhagne hi nahi degi.  Richa ka ghar aana to band kar hi diya Seema ne. And no more "lemon tea" either ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

If Siddhi keeps up with her soulful lost puppy looks - Kunal can have no future with witcha anymore   ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
TY for the luvly update Maria ...next week looks disastrous๐Ÿคฃ
thanks for awesome WU...

OMG..Monday is gonna be torture day it seems..
ts 4 updt. ya torturous week a head n big joke is making kunal realise his love ๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for the update akka๐Ÿค—

seema babhi is just mind blowing๐Ÿ˜ณ