Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU 20Jan'12:Siddhi to make Kunal Realize his love.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821amankodirachirastogiahcirKushi27snehaltoraneswarajgirsharmilaprasadguninoorshiny3newdustsamchisweetpiesanchanaschennai28sanjanasirisunel303naz1312deepa911dpatel2coolgirl7Shalinbmm1985divra4thamizh93sumisa91-Swetha--RD-BubblyR-Misek-knrajihooked--AiSha--LuvStrk-001nancy1996tanyashrivastav-Khush-umayalpiyualkaserialwatcher16AnkitaKaranprnczuknaik99-sahasra--Ravjot-Dew-dropnyctophilianeemeintruderfastsirjeeRush2220-Raninorzar-Nightingale-sallu_loverRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 20Jan'12:Siddhi to make Kunal Realize his love." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Nice update Maria,though not as gr8 as y'day epi but it's good.Seema is the star of the day,without her  inn dono ka kuch nahi hosakta hai Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thamizh93LuvStrk-001tanyashrivastavumayalAnkitaKaran-MariaMars--RaniRajinilicious

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
So fast update maria!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thamizh93LuvStrk-001tanyashrivastavAnkitaKaran-MariaMars-Rajinilicious

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Maria for the WU. I was hoping that just like we had the video game episode after SInal had hugged last time, we will have another romantic episode today, but it was mostly filler crap. 

I hate that CVs are playing with our emotions like this. I am so sick and tired of Kunal caring so much for witcha, witcha and witcha all the times. I am not sure how Siddhi is taking this nonsense yaar. What Kunal is doing is immoral and unethical. Once you are a married man, you should stay within a limit with other women even If she is your ex GF. This is really very irritating.

sanchanasthamizh93LuvStrk-001umayaltanyashrivastavAnkitaKaran-MariaMars-Rajinilicious

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hai Maria Smile,

Thanks for the fabulous Update...Smile

Seema is a rockstar...No doubt...
No nonsense attitude with sensibility and sensitivity...
Right attitude,right dialogues and right advice as the situation demands...
that too the way she handles Siddhi and make siddhi understand Clap, wah,her dialogue today on relationship Clap  Clapshe is going to be the motivating force for Siddhi ,thus for SiNal's relationship...

Surely that witcha is planning something big which the phone call showed...Hope it is broken into pieces by siddhi and seems jodi and made Kunal realize what Witcha is all about...

Siddhi could have told him all she was intended too...
He is showing concern for Witcha which irritates me too...But poor fellow doesnt know the truth and  we Know that for whom and whose tears he was concerned more about...
Even today he was feeling, even after changing himself he couldn't keep his family happy and especially siddhi too...

So obviously he will come around if siddhi handles the situation better...

I understood she had wrong impression that he doesn't care for her and so didnt say it.
Even I felt bad when she cried when they didnt have a relationship how they can give birth to a new relation...The hurt, the turmoil she is having that he doesnt understand her or recognized her as his wife is showed in her talks and dialogue deliveries ,in all that she talked to seema...
(I am weak too to her tears just like our Kunal ji Smile)

But she could had just vented out all she thought and finally saying i was frustrated and hurt of all that as i love you a lot and thus the venting...
Only if she makes him Know ,he will know that she loves him as their marriage happened at a strange situation...But he has to realize the love too...
As something big is in store for us,she didn't say it today..ok...

As she realized ,she has to take the steps and change their relationship...

Hope she does it in future epi's with Seema's rocking advices and with her rocking moves...

Edited by umayal - 20 January 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911thamizh93--AiSha--LuvStrk-001tanyashrivastavAnkitaKaran-MariaMars--RaniRajinilicious

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Siddhi has Seema on her side - bechara Kunal !!LOL ..
Kahan jayega ? Seema usko bhagne hi nahi degi.  Richa ka ghar aana to band kar hi diya Seema ne. And no more "lemon tea" either Evil Smile Wink

If Siddhi keeps up with her soulful lost puppy looks - Kunal can have no future with witcha anymore   ROFL

Edited by hooked - 20 January 2012 at 1:38pm

sanchanasthamizh93LuvStrk-001tanyashrivastavAnkitaKaran-MariaMars--RaniRajinilicious

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
TY for the luvly update Maria ...next week looks disastrousROFL

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for awesome WU...

OMG..Monday is gonna be torture day it seems..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top