Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Reason for Raashi looking younger than 8th grader

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yomamma

yomamma

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I remember some people discussing here few days back about Raashi looking too small for an being 8th grader...couldn't reply as I wasn't logged in. Here is the answer - They once showed Sweety entering Pinky's house when Raashi opened the door and Sweety asking her "teri maa teri height badhane ke liye kuch kar rahi ha nahi?" And I think they (Pinky and Jeet) are giving her some meds/supplements etc. So that was dealt with at one time.
Just thought it might help u folks questioning the appropriateness of the character for an 8th grader :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason for Raashi looking younger than 8th grader" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I remember when i was in 8th grade i was ginny's size as were other girls in my school however there was a girl who same age as us but raashi's size...her sister was also petite and small...so it is normal..i mean her mom used to get worried looking at us and even took her to the doc but they said let her just grow naturally there is nothing they could do...she also looked so much younger to us but actually was same age...so i totally agree with you that she is just growing slowly or will be petite

Post Reply New Post

Go to top