Poll Question :

What would you rate this episode?

Poll Choice
Didn't bother watching/Missed it
Fell asleep midway
Confused/Didn't follow
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
a full 5 from me... daya sir's expresions very just fantastic yaar... any thing can't be better than this...i  started crying in the episode
A 5 from me, wanted to deduct 0.5 for lab scene but due to excellent performances of Tri, don't want to give 4, 4.05 is no option so giving it a 5.Just wish today's episode will not be disappointing.
4 from me as well. Would've given it more if it hadn't been for the lab scene. 
4 from me...for trio's awesome performance , yesterday 's story is good & end is good...i cant say its 5 rated episode becoz it is not end...picture avi baki hein...finger crossed !!!

4 from me..episode was too good.  deducted 
1 mark for the lab scene..

5 from me.
I liked BP singh's performance
Tarika , Sachin ,Nikhil & Kajal were not given importance๐Ÿ‘
nice team distribution , direction and screenplay ...๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธonly one thing I felt unnecessary was DCP being sarcastic with Freddy Sir and Vivek shown laughing during that bit... it wasn't fitting to the situation, but I liked one thing... the old team was rightly given fair screen space at that scene... as in Freddy and Vivek along with TRIO and other newbies at another side of the frame...๐Ÿ‘

superb performance by TRIO and DCP (BP Singh Sir) and the rest too did well , but TRIO were outstanding ๐Ÿ‘

Highlight's of the episode were DUO scene and DCP scene... so according to that ...I rate it 5๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago
I'll rate after watching tonight's episode. but the last episode deserves a 5, mainly because of the performance and the amazing duo moment!๐Ÿ˜

Outstanding performance by everyone, specially the trio.

Agree with everyone in the forum, the lab scene was unnecessary and Daya Sir preparing his resignation within seconds was a bit over the top.

But, by far the best episode since the Kolkata special. ๐Ÿ‘
5 from me! Got a lovely case with Daya sir's great performance on my b'day.