Chandragupta Maurya

CGM New Time Slot! Sign Petition n send Mails! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
oh great god  whats this

already twice a week was less and now they r putting  for one and half hr on saturday

madness total madness

u r right  kmh and gkd fans tried everything but  they just shut shop without proper end

cgm ws running good and now they would destroy it even more

what to say yaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM New Time Slot! Sign Petition n send Mails! (Page 4)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arushi02

Goldie

arushi02

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Abe yaar!!!!! Main kuch nahi keh paa rahi hun...
But imagine walonAngryAngryAngryAngry

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@ charu : what Shocked???? news confirmed Shocked?? damn this channel !! Ouch

@ all :
             i have a suggestion, most of us here are on fb too & has the actors/ actresses in their friend list. lets voice our protest to them, if you think that the channel PH is too stubborn, then at least we can let the actors know that we are unhappy with this decision..see the new show hasnt started yet, so there maybe still a chance, what do you say guys ?? post on the wall of the actors / actresses and tell them what you want..what we all want, we want CGM to come twice a week , not once..lets do it guys, we still can take a chance !!Smile

ps : if anyone has the email of the PH then please post it here, we can spam their mails too with our request !! we are not going to sit quiet !!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i guess thr's sum confusuion
ashish's fan page says 
"very good news for all views and lovers of serial chandragupta maurya...now chandragupta will be aired five days a week from monday to friday at 9 pm on 11th February...so guyzz what u say...?? cgm rockzz guyz...love u all friends...and keep watching and give ur warm love to chandragupta :)"

n sum other source says 1.30 hr only friday
kya confusuion hai boss :((

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
ye kya ho raha hai????

1.5 hrs a week??? W_H_A_T????? ye kya hai?? I m going insane now..

and suddenly the news comes: 5 days a week????

Main ro..un ya hasu???? kaho main kya karoon??????Silly

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@ All - i m also really upset coz of this news yaar!!! Ouch

@ Polly - ummnn.. pata nahi yaar.. i dont think koi actor hamein support karega (evenif he wants) coz he/she has to work wid da same channel.. currently n may be in future as well so channel se pange kaun lega!!!! LOL Career ka saval hai!! I guess only PH can support us!! Abhi toh kisike numbers nahi hai but mile toh share karenge... Tongue

@ Khushi - Heinnn!!! Really!!!! Shocked I never want to trust TC articles but this time they are correct.. a source which is much more authenticated than his fan page has confirmed da news so Broken Heart

@ Jayu -- i wish woh sach hota but don't have any hopes coz that is not the truth!!! show will b there only on saturdays!!!! Angry

Edited by Charu21 - 23 January 2012 at 5:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I think woh 1.5 hours wala bhi sirf lollypop hai to keep our mouth shut!!! Thode time baad woh extra half an hour nikal lenge for some idiotic show... Thumbs Down

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@ khushi :

weekly 1.5 hrs ho ya 5 days a week, its a serious issue. i think we should let the actors know about this and ask clarifications from them. we have two weeks in hand right now before that new show starts. we can take a chance at least. what do you say ??Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top