Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Its my first OS in RJN forum...hey if its not good also please do bare my OS...

"Sanchiji please listen to me...why are you avoiding me what happened until and unless you tell what happened ..." Indu will call out and follow Sanchi...but sanchi will be in no mood to listen to Indu...

Its not his fault...he has gifted a book to sanchi as he knows she loves studying and reading she is a intelligent girl...she received his gift with a smile and she was the person with whom indu spoke softly...his heart had melted only for sanchi...even though he looks tough mannerless, uneducated to others ...he had a good respect and appreciation for sanchi...for her intelligence and her innocence...he was a secret admirer of sanchi...

Indu did not understand what made sanchi to move away from him...her disapproval and her rejection for a second made Indu's heart hurt...he didn't had tears in his eyes but deep down his heart was crying pain...

Indu went to a empty place and drove his bike widely all over the road and stopped and as he got down...he bent and saw an image in water ...it was sanchi who was looking in water laughing, beautifully dressed her flying hairs...and her shining eyes... Indu became so emotional and possessive for a second he tried to hold sanchi ...but in vain...her image was lost in water... Indu roamed all over the forest,

he found a beautiful flower in a plant...but when he went to touch it turned out to be sanchi...but he felt pain...

it was 7:00 in the morning...sanchi got ready for the college wished her dad...and she rode her cycle and reached college little bit late...and she started running in the college corridor and reached the classroom door when she was  about o enter the class... someone held Sanchis arm and pulled her...

Sanchis eyes widened to see someone...it was Indu...with his eyes widened and drunk...

hit like botton and do comment...😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

topfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊..Awesome bhavya...👏...gud work..⭐️
Peacefulmind thumbnail

may be i made a OS on insan rather than prabhal sanchi...thats why u feel surprised...pia or for what did u like...😳
Peacefulmind thumbnail
@Ramya, topfan, Aqeel...

thanks please do give your valuable suggestions...for the next part...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Bhavya dear..🤗

A nice start of OS with Indu-Sanchi..! 
I like dis story track that u have written..😳

Pls.. keep Indu-Sanchi as the lead pair in this story..😭 coz i like Indu-Sanchi pairing only..😍
i can't stand this prabhal-sanchi pairing at all.. coz i can't stand dis prabhal at all..🤢

P.S do add me to ur PM list... i want regular updates from u...👍🏼 
Peacefulmind thumbnail
@peach
thanks a lot...

@sweta... thanks for the feed back... ya surely it will be on indu-sanchi...
Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking forward to more. 😊
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome story so far yaar!

Very creative writing!😃
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey great start! I am so glad people have started writing stories on this forum. Keep it up!
Downhill thumbnail
thats fabulous..do cont soon