Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

That's the only thing that keeps us up. Faith... First swaron seperation and now kriyansh 2. Will be hard to embrace that... haha, like the way you put it ! At least they still care you know. 
[/QUOTE]

I know I am a little tired of all the tragedy but I guess they will need to bring in some conflict which Shivam will try to use and besides V-day is almost here, they cnt keep the couples apart...so guys get ready for the ride... we are going to get some hot passionate scenes born out of longing😆

And well with SwaRon no clue where it is going honestly, everytime Sharon takes 1 step forward, the CV's seem to make her take 3 steps backward but lets wait and watch...promos have been misleading😆
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ninatish

I know I am a little tired of all the tragedy but I guess they will need to bring in some conflict which Shivam will try to use and besides V-day is almost here, they cnt keep the couples apart...so guys get ready for the ride... we are going to get some hot passionate scenes born out of longing😆

And well with SwaRon no clue where it is going honestly, everytime Sharon takes 1 step forward, the CV's seem to make her take 3 steps backward but lets wait and watch...promos have been misleading😆

Same... Oh yesh! VD is coming up. I have been excited for that but then it just slipped out of my mind 😆 so that is one thing to look forward to. 

And agree with Sharon. Each time she makes a realization, the next day she is back to where she was... 
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope maybe they do something interesting with this twist and it doesnt go back to square 1...maybe from this well have kriyaansh and swayron interaction scenes...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar u can see from the promo that Rey cant concentrate cuz he cant get Kria out of his mind and Kria is getting all frustrated cuz she cant cant focus on her dance as she is thinking about Rey. This footloose audition will make them realise the importance of each other to them and might push a confession about their relationship to the groups sooner rather than later!😉 Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nothing can keep rey away from kriya... n after wat the gang has through together it's difficult treat each other coldly as enemies like the begining of the show... it wil b awesome if kriyansh confess their love infront of everyone on valentine's day😊
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Its upsetting to see all couples apart!! but guys what i think is...
Its a story.. and it cannot be stay sweet all the time.. to move it further 
CV's will need to put some twist!! so here it is the another one.. treat it like that only..
and i m sure that this phase will pass over leaving so many beautiful memories...
it could be Kriyaansh confession as they would realize how important they are to each other.. same with Viha they would understand each others importance..
So i guess we should treat it like this way only.. 
and its just a single promo of some secs... it cannot tell the entire story.. Maybe it is only one side that we are watching.. there could be another one also that will get to see when it airs..  
so I think we should wait and watch what happens... hoping for the best to come out!!!

manali.mulik9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that's why i wanted kriyansh 2 become official as soon as possible
if they didn't become official soon this weakling and dazzling will suerly separate them
rgarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninatish

That's the only thing that keeps us up. Faith... First swaron seperation and now kriyansh 2. Will be hard to embrace that... haha, like the way you put it ! At least they still care you know.

[/QUOTE]
I got ur point ns I so agree vd u.. may b ds track is created to give Shivam sum advantage bt at d end dey vl b united.. nd ya its too soon to conclude anething frm promo as only bits is shown in it..
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well i think that misunderstandings nhi huyi kriyansh ke beech mein. its like they r again standing at loggerheads. like before since they were not a couple it was tolerable for rey, but since now they hv accepted feelings its like they r sad they cannot stay apart or pretend that it doesn't mean anything.

but i feel this twist was expected bas ye jaldi aa gaya. i mean ek na ek din footloose toh aane the. but i feel ye jaldi aa gaye considering the couple position.

but i severely hopee ki this proves a stepping stone for kriyansh like they realise how much they miss each other and cannot concentrate on their dance which is so imp. becoz their other half is not happy or separated from them(not concentrating we can see as sharon shouting every1 shud get their steps crct and kriya talking abt friendship).
m hoping just they realise that how much they mean to each other. and comeon unki abhi tak official date bhi nhi huyi and no college quality romance and abhi se distancing not fair.
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why does all this have to happen i hope Rey makes sure nothing separates him and Kriya