India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

11-14th IN UK

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
IN the UK wat do u lot think abt TD i aint got time yet but i will post my comment on wat i thought about TD this wk i would also luv to hear about ppl newhere else in the world and what u thought abt the episode telescatsed this wk!!

Embarrassed Luv mad Embarrassed

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Hi

Well in the Uk this week was most about Porineeta's entry and disha feeling jealous and Dk feeling helpless with the situation. I felt this week DK felt completly out of control, as he showed his helplessness by saying h ehas lost everything, Ved doesn't trust him, Business and gone and mum is ill and he has not control..But still in all this he very much showed that he does love disha alot and how ved admitted he has never thought of disha as his bhabi..i hated this as i use to ved but with this new angle i don't like him.

But surely disha is developed feelings for Dk but is in denial, as she questions him about moen in his life so she is very much acting like wife.  But one thing is clear disha is faling for hottie in a big way but can't admit and ofcourse she has heard gargi and pori how they really want Dk and Disha to separate and DK ruined...Well next week Sting Op and than the excellent romantic episodes the following week can't wait..Big smile

samyBig smile

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Well this wk in the UK i feel that Porineeta's entry has definetly made Disha feel insecure and it is the start of her realistaion for her luv 4 DK!! And im sure it will get better!! Clap Clap Clap
At the start of the week i felt a bit uuuhhh becuz of what DK dun and how the hell did he believe that Disha was pregnant with Vedant's child its pathertic but know that he's over that i am sure that if ne1 says nething about Disha which is totally not her, he will not believe like when Pori said i saw her and Vedant doing something that only a husband and wife do!! i think that Pori is pretty but very annoying and cunning she is also very big built but on the thursday if u saw she had chicken legs. i kind of felt sorry for Disha when DK came to apologise she's rite ina way but what can u do!! he only followed the wrong advice that Gargi told him, but he shud have known that by believing Gargi and by suspecting Disha what a big bluder he is doing!!
GOD DK!!! Dead
Gargi is getting more and more annoying day by day with her nasty printed sarees!!!
Oh yeah 1 more thing dont u think that Disha just always luks so pretty in her different coloured sarees so y did she luk so awful on her wedding!! Ne1 agree i dont think its her fault it was her hair, i dont think she suits it up but no doubt about it as she luked very pretty on the holi day, but her hair has gone for a betta change know. Also the granny sari on her wedding day was .......... Confused

Okay guys thats what i thought about TD this wk in the UK i wud luc 2 hear about what every1 else thought even if ur in India or US or newhere else!! Big smile

On fri, sat and sun's we get so bored so we will make this a weekly thing and so get ready wat do u think of the idea!!Tongue

Big smile Luv Mad Embarrassed     
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index