Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

High expectations from him why??Help (Page 3)

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

agreed pj04. although, there are a few points that i dont agree with you. its that well purab doesnt actually know that armaan loves jassi, all he knows is that armaan broke jassi's heart. so he doesn't know if armaan should be trusted or not. So he doesn't want Jassi to be heartbroken again by armaan, so he is keeping jassi away from armaan thinking that she will love him, and armaan will play with her heart again. it is not entirely Purab's fault to not know the truth. Heck, GM doesn't even know the truth. Purab may have left Jassi before the engagement, due to maybe Meenakshi's stupid words that probably frustrated him, or just his realization of Jassi loving Armaan. It is his fault for leaving Jassi with out face-to face, although he still wrote a letter, in the style Meenakshi would've said it in. And Purab doesn't love Jassi for her beauty, he loves her the way she was and the way she is now. He is happy for her improvement in inner beauty and outer beauty. Jassi sleeping on Purab's lap may be professional, but don't forget that they are also friends, and maybe still remain as friends forever. He may be keeping Jassi to himself, only because of his insecureness of her being heartbroken again or weak against Gulmohar. He wants to make Jassi abit more confident before she faces Gulmohar, because he wants the best to happen to Jassi.But I don't understand why T and Deeya are suposed to be blamed for Armaan mistakes and Purab to be blamed just after his character. He may  be the no lessser of evils, but he isn't completely evil. Maybe modeling to you may be called cheap, but it's business. And thats what both companies are doing. Purab did business with jassi/jessica, and now the same cheap thing in a cheap way, Armaan will do, pretending to love her(dang, t n d should stop now). Sorry if i went too far, but i jsut get agrivated about when something comes upon purab's character to be chased and chased.

very well said milkagurl23 Clap i completely agree with u

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

agreed pj04. although, there are a few points that i dont agree with you. its that well purab doesnt actually know that armaan loves jassi, all he knows is that armaan broke jassi's heart. so he doesn't know if armaan should be trusted or not. So he doesn't want Jassi to be heartbroken again by armaan, so he is keeping jassi away from armaan thinking that she will love him, and armaan will play with her heart again. it is not entirely Purab's fault to not know the truth. Heck, GM doesn't even know the truth. Purab may have left Jassi before the engagement, due to maybe Meenakshi's stupid words that probably frustrated him, or just his realization of Jassi loving Armaan. It is his fault for leaving Jassi with out face-to face, although he still wrote a letter, in the style Meenakshi would've said it in. And Purab doesn't love Jassi for her beauty, he loves her the way she was and the way she is now. He is happy for her improvement in inner beauty and outer beauty. Jassi sleeping on Purab's lap may be professional, but don't forget that they are also friends, and maybe still remain as friends forever. He may be keeping Jassi to himself, only because of his insecureness of her being heartbroken again or weak against Gulmohar. He wants to make Jassi abit more confident before she faces Gulmohar, because he wants the best to happen to Jassi.But I don't understand why T and Deeya are suposed to be blamed for Armaan mistakes and Purab to be blamed just after his character. He may  be the no lessser of evils, but he isn't completely evil. Maybe modeling to you may be called cheap, but it's business. And thats what both companies are doing. Purab did business with jassi/jessica, and now the same cheap thing in a cheap way, Armaan will do, pretending to love her(dang, t n d should stop now). Sorry if i went too far, but i jsut get agrivated about when something comes upon purab's character to be chased and chased.

totally true ....mikagurl...i agree with you. the point i was trying to make is that purab is not seen as a hero by most so his faults are magnified many times by the masses. while most people find his silent love for jassi  or the protectiveness for her as a sign of jealousy and unjustified possesiveness, few comment on his openheartedness or true friendliness. everytime armaan goes off track there , there is a lot of hue and cry (as if there is some great achievement in jassi/armaan union)...since people immedietly quote the original and add that directors are useless. with purab there are no such problems.

it is odd but there are many similar triangles on other shows...but never have the viewers been so concerned about a particular pairing.

honey1184 Groupbie
honey1184
honey1184

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
help?Confused...exactly what is it that u need help with rupal v22?...my dear are we forgetting that this is a show and not a real life crisis?...i dunno...i jus wonder sometimes....
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

totally true ....mikagurl...i agree with you. the point i was trying to make is that purab is not seen as a hero by most so his faults are magnified many times by the masses. while most people find his silent love for jassi  or the protectiveness for her as a sign of jealousy and unjustified possesiveness, few comment on his openheartedness or true friendliness. everytime armaan goes off track there , there is a lot of hue and cry (as if there is some great achievement in jassi/armaan union)...since people immedietly quote the original and add that directors are useless. with purab there are no such problems.

it is odd but there are many similar triangles on other shows...but never have the viewers been so concerned about a particular pairing.

puja and mikagurl23 you've said it all! Clap Completely agreed puja! I think in fact that Purab's character having been conceived differently from the original is a lot more difficult to portray than the original character of the protagonist (Armando=Armaan). Armaan's character has been laid out clearly and he has nothing to do but to play it. With Purab's character being extended, there's more uncertainty and to play it well without conveying that uncertainty to the public is definitely a feather in Samir Soni's cap! Noone knows what to expect from his character and it's this lack of information that leads to angst from most of the fans. His faults being magnified and his open-heartedness and true-friendliness being side-lined are all a result of a few fans' frustration over the deviation from the original but hey he's being talked about nevertheless! It's the belief of there's no such thing as "bad" publicity that's working to Samir Soni's advantage now! I mean all those people who criticise him spend more time talking about him than the character they like so it def works in his favour and is probably what lead to his character being extended in the first place. Although not many people will agree to it, it's definitely the truth! Like I said I have nothing but gratitude for T&D for extending Purab's character.....others can hate them for deviating from the original story but to me change is wonderful! Big smileWink

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged
P.S. kewlsarah....I love the saying in your signature LOL

Go to top