Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

High expectations from him why??Help (Page 2)

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

HI qwww

As far as I know Tn D ended the charactor 'coz they wanted to go back to the original;by saying he dumped her (person who loved her most at that time)

I may not be reading every posts here ,neither do I 've against anyone,but those r reactions I get to read repeatedly

Armaan may not agree to love thing he said kya??he was uncomfortable as soon as love issue started ; but he kept mum for removing purab from jessica's life n allowed conversation /plans to proceed.....

of cource I don't mind human traits,so I said why expect so much?? 

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

hmmmm.............rupal, can't blame you for being frustated , however here are a few basic things you have to keep in mind

1) jjkn is still considered a shadow of blf, most viewers see armaan as the hero and purab as interloper...hence the prejudice against purab. while there is a standard to compare armaan(ie armando in original), purab is uncharted waters.incidentally aryan is not hated as much as his counterpart in the original but few people comment on that fact.

2)indian viewers like messy stories so the director have to keep shuttling between purab and armaan to keep the viewership intact , unfortunately that means a certain amount of degradation in the characters of these people

3)armaan is very different from traditional indian heroes who are goody two shoes. this has worked in his favour(younger viewers identify with him and find his flawed characterization more realistic) and against him(he shocks and disgusts traditional older indian viewers). he has become something of an idol to the younger crowd who believe in second chances, true love and rebellious attitude. hence his infractions pass unnoticed after all the line of latitude is much higher for him. also while the story revolves around jassi's struggles, you will find that very few viewers are interested in that part , most of them are more concerned about armaan or purab's fate.

4)any show is the visualization of its directors interpretation of the story.by the basic law  tony and diya are responsible for the way the characters come to life. any screw up there is a fault of thier interpretation , not of the characters by themselves.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
agreed pj04. although, there are a few points that i dont agree with you. its that well purab doesnt actually know that armaan loves jassi, all he knows is that armaan broke jassi's heart. so he doesn't know if armaan should be trusted or not. So he doesn't want Jassi to be heartbroken again by armaan, so he is keeping jassi away from armaan thinking that she will love him, and armaan will play with her heart again. it is not entirely Purab's fault to not know the truth. Heck, GM doesn't even know the truth. Purab may have left Jassi before the engagement, due to maybe Meenakshi's stupid words that probably frustrated him, or just his realization of Jassi loving Armaan. It is his fault for leaving Jassi with out face-to face, although he still wrote a letter, in the style Meenakshi would've said it in. And Purab doesn't love Jassi for her beauty, he loves her the way she was and the way she is now. He is happy for her improvement in inner beauty and outer beauty. Jassi sleeping on Purab's lap may be professional, but don't forget that they are also friends, and maybe still remain as friends forever. He may be keeping Jassi to himself, only because of his insecureness of her being heartbroken again or weak against Gulmohar. He wants to make Jassi abit more confident before she faces Gulmohar, because he wants the best to happen to Jassi.But I don't understand why T and Deeya are suposed to be blamed for Armaan mistakes and Purab to be blamed just after his character. He may  be the no lessser of evils, but he isn't completely evil. Maybe modeling to you may be called cheap, but it's business. And thats what both companies are doing. Purab did business with jassi/jessica, and now the same cheap thing in a cheap way, Armaan will do, pretending to love her(dang, t n d should stop now). Sorry if i went too far, but i jsut get agrivated about when something comes upon purab's character to be chased and chased.
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra

Jassi is not taking any advantage from anybosy. She has made it clear that she can not forget Armaan to purab and nandini and then also if somebody wants to go after her and try to keep her away from her love then he for sure is in for a heart break. If it were that Jassi was in love with Purab then we would be sympathizing with him rather than Armaan.

The main thing is Jassi was, Jassi IS and whether will be or not in love with Armaan.

Chitra

Chitra, I have to say I agreed with most but disagreed with some of what you said! Agreed that Jassi is not taking advantage of anyone but if Purab is in for a heartbreak himself, Jassi is definitely setting up the stage for it quite well. She did say that she could never forget Armaan but she never said that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him either. What she made clear to Purab was the fact that she wants to take revenge which has now been sidelined owing to her love for Armaan. Purab is still under the impression that her goal is revenge and doesn't realise that he's being played for a fool coz Jassi's ultimate goal is Armaan and not taking revenge against GM. SO I think whatever's happening is more Jassi's fault than anyone else's. All it takes from her is one line saying that Armaan is her life and that that's what she wants more than anything else. She's told this more to Nandini (subtely of course) than to Purab and hence the finger pointing at Purab. I agree that he was only a side character much like Raj or Aryan or Nandu but if T&D chose to change the show and give him more scope I have nothing but gratitude for them! Big smile

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I happen to think that everything is T&D's fault.  Tongue

Same here. LOL

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selina

Originally posted by jprasad

I happen to think that everything is T&D's fault.  Tongue

Same here. LOL

So true.

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Pjo4,ur posts do help me when I'm disheartened;thanks everyone else too!

But I still wud like to request TnD to think abt purab's charactor in a concrete n independent way (his Latest confrontation scene too was secondary to lead charactors n beyond his own charactor ie  background for wake up call to armaan n new twist to relation with jassi)

I don't know what purab feels abt jassi but honestly i feel insecure abt his fateWink ...so all I 've to say to myself 'calm down baby n detach slightly from the show'Smile

april_angel Senior Member
april_angel
april_angel

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I think armaan is the best thing that happened to television, however i hope he doesn't do the same mistake.Cry

Go to top