Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

High expectations from him why??Help

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,Smile
        This topic meight be boring n repeat one but I request moderators not to delete it n I need help from u all too ,as it actualy hurts..!Ouch
         Let's begin with 'dumping' act;we all know the channel dumped purab for reason ;he realised n accepted jassi's love for armaan-   but till today the charactor itself is blamed n not T n D.
          After meeting jassi again he admitted he shudn't have left jassi inspite of knowing she loves armaan ;then jassi wudn't have had hearbreak  -  but still he can't be forgiven for leaving jassi prior to engagement!(those 3 days when jassi left him alone for armaan n gm are forgiven)
             He decided not to get married or think about love again  but continued with life -   He is not affected as armaan is n is flying bet london n  mauritiaus(as if we witnessed the three months in between)
           He was first to find n call jassi beautiful so when he was happy to see transformed jassi(he never insisted but loved her the way she was)  -  Purab is drooling over her beauty !!
           He offered a contract only to widen jassi's horizons -It was cheap thing to go into body business!
          Jassi refused contract in UNPROFFESIONAL way in front of whole world   -   go ahead jassi u showed him his place
          jassi goes to him when left alone in the world n goes to sleep in his lap at her own convenience   -     It is only a professional relationship!
           Jassi's designer stiches a bad blouse  -  she can be that cheap in purab's company
          Purab prevents himself too,accompaning jassi at Paris so that she cud face world alone - Purab selfish,keeping her away frm armaan(at that point why shud he call back jassi if armaan is in jail as he didn't know the scenario?)
          Purab himself comes for armaan's bail(who'll do that??)so that mallika n co. don't see jessica's face - Purab wants to seperate armaan jassi
           Jassi was ready to leave her family n go to paris but purab corrects his own insecurity n says I shudn't keep her away frm her family n arranges everything in mumbai  -  he's doing this to keep jassi to himself! 
            In party they show scene where purab asks jassi who invited GM ppl so apperantly jassi didn't tell him abt it ; He reacts mallika's sarcastic comment in the same way -Purab shudn't inult a guest!
              Armaan answers unprofessionaly to purab when he said meet my new face   "I'm not interested"  he cud've said I've met her; which incites a confrontation -  Purab's real face.....Shud jassi slap purab?? etc etc.(I read Purab deserves chappals n stonesCry Cry  Cryat setindia msg board;many more but let's not discuss here)
       Every word of purab to gm ppl  was  correct ;even though sarcastic, four businessmen sitting in a boardroom can't think of a better solution than getting his face for GM ;LOL   mallika says purab ko jessica ki zindgi se nikalna hoga,n ARMAAN AGREES COMPLETELY HERE  -   but this is business n no seperation here...
       Finally there was slightest possibilty of armaan playing love game again directly T N D are blamed but   'not the charactor itself'  !!   Why  here  ppl didn't write, using girl's feelings for business is trademark of GM??
    Then why only in purab's case which is already a poorly concieved charactor,(all he has to do is help jassi whenever she's hurt n get hurt in return)   the charactor itself is blamed for every wink n not situation or director ;so high standards are set only for purab?? 
       Even if purab wasn't a part of blf ;he is certainly inseperable part of jjkn then prejudice for purab only??
         After having said all dat ,I did take pains 'coz I find this place very healthy n friendly n the issue has been troubling me since last few days n yesterday's response for armaan provoked me to write..so please do help !!

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I agree....acc to most, when Purab does something wrong, it's his fault.....but if Armaan does something wrong, it's the producer's fault!

Anyways, Purab did not launch Jessica in Mumbai to keep her to himself (he could have done that much better in Paris!Wink)...he did it because he didn't want her to worry about her family!
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

OK Girls  - Shall we create a online Mandir for Purab Devta ? 

was just kidding  - I think  going by the first post people just use as examples what they need and not the whole argument.  Using the same yardstick  I can ask why  you are blaming T&D when Purab left the show on his own ? Does an actor think his character is greater than the story the director created (or in this case borrowed and then ruined ?)

I personally like Purab these days  - he is reacting in a very normal manner - everybody regardless of how good they are have some weakness and in Purab's case it happens to be Jassi. So what if he is jealous of Armaan ? he is just  insecure about the relationship he shares with Jassi.

I think you have just picked and choosen sentences from here and there  I do not think you are being very fair here.  I can very well do the same and come out with a page citing what Armaan  has been called but I know most Purab lovers on this board are  - they are a balanced lot who make fair comments.

Also  - just curious when did Armaan Agree completely to Mallika's suggestions ? Just Listening to somebody else's opinion is not agreeing to it  -  what did you want him to do when Mallika said that  - jump up and down and scream Nahiin  - yeh nahin ho sakta LOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I happen to think that everything is T&D's fault.  Tongue
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Agree with both of u..good points
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

I happen to think that everything is T&D's fault. Tongue

same here.........characters are like puppets in their hands Cry Cry
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i agree with jp..but thing i have to say is
when we like something in life..chahe phir woh tv charecter ho ya apni fav ice cream ya phir best friend...we always like to say good things...we are over protective..and no one really like to say wrong things

here its same thing...its natural to all humans...hum kabhi apni pasand ko galat nahi kahenge..aur nahi kisi aur ko kehne dete hai..

ppl like purab and so they always say good things ..jo log armaan ko pasand karte hai..they will always stay on his side..chahe woh phir sahi ho ya galat..

purab is not wrong..but to me its hard to believe that duniya mai purab jesa bhi koi hai..no one is perfect..and so far purabs character has been more than perfect...to me as human and living in this world for 24 yrs....its more than impossible to live up to purab...

armaan on other hand is like any other guy...always after girls..and one day finds the right one and leave everything for her...even tho..i do believe...the way armaan loves jessi..i havent come aross such love...lekin its every girls dream...and we all like to see that part of true love..

at the end my point is...
we are all humans..what we do and what we say comes natural to all of us...atleast to me...

so nething that i say...i dont mean to hurt anyone....i just say it...kyoon ..kese..i dont know
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

hi ,well the same can be said abt arman's character too

arman was criticised for manipulating and using jassi and then what not,that he desreves all the bad things and even though he repented for it ,many still dont like him and still dont want to forgive him

why i can justify it saying its not his fault but t&d and no one else for his character being like that

but the whole serial is t& d and its more like we love the characters we like ad hence support them in our own way .so purab fans support purab and his character and arman fans support him ad his role

thats all,so no hard feelings for anyone,its just each ones personal choice

Go to top