Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK "TRP Thread 2":Week 4 TRPs 1.3 No Change (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 149

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Originally posted by Simi.

Happy  to see Parichay back on the list...really wonder who watches Sathiya kind of serial...when u have Parichay lol...

Again bashed the show. it is ridiculous hat how you all bash the show. remember your favorte parichay is not everyone else favorte. SNS too has fans who would be hurt if you say this all. if you dont like SNS then keep it to yourself.

I think all the members of this forum needs to read IF rules. If I want I could bash parichay too or sp fans could bash color shows too but we dont do it. Please read IF rules 
So Police Inspector aa Gaya idhar lolz..i m now finding u so funny..Hhahah...Sab ke forums mein Taank Jhaak karne ka bahut accha lagta hai ...Bash kahan kiya kisine...She said who watches Saathiya type serials..??..thats it isame kya bash kiya lolz..Im seriously laughing at u lolzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

knscAT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PNZKSK "TRP Thread 2":Week 4 TRPs 1.3 No Change (Page 8)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Happy  to see Parichay back on the list...really wonder who watches Sathiya kind of serial...when u have Parichay lol...

Again bashed the show. it is ridiculous hat how you all bash the show. remember your favorte parichay is not everyone else favorte. SNS too has fans who would be hurt if you say this all. if you dont like SNS then keep it to yourself.

I think all the members of this forum needs to read IF rules. If I want I could bash parichay too or sp fans could bash color shows too but we dont do it. Please read IF rules 
So Police Inspector aa Gaya idhar lolz..i m now finding u so funny..Hhahah...Sab ke forums mein Taank Jhaak karne ka bahut accha lagta hai ...Bash kahan kiya kisine...She said who watches Saathiya type serials..??..thats it isame kya bash kiya lolz..Im seriously laughing at u lolzz

Did I even talked with you. i was talking to other person. I think you really need to read IF rules. I am laughing at you because being an IF member you dont know IF rules mentioning other shows is not allowed on IF. and the person was bashing the show in indirect way lol

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Did I even talked with you. i was talking to other person. I think you really need to read IF rules. I am laughing at you because being an IF member you dont know IF rules mentioning other shows is not allowed on IF. and the person was bashing the show in indirect way lol
ohoh really thank you Madam Jee...Accha hoga ki ab aap yahan se Prasthan karein..Lolz..
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

knscAT

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Seems you haven't gone through our viewbie post,plz go through it again.Who is forcing you to come here,if you feel that some member of our forum has done bashing of your show then you are open to report it to MOD's,our viewbie has already said it.

Reading IF rules-the same applies to you also.

Viewbie Note

before explaining me what to do.  first read IF rules carefully.

First you are bashing IF second all sp shows. this all is angaist IF and it hurted many fans feelings.

I said the truth if no one likes it then go to hell. I dont care.

I dont know whom u are refering too by this comment ...
Firstly ,, As I mentioned b4 in my post in the previous page  that plzz 4ward me those posts/PMs where members forced u to come here or bashed SP channel or IF ,,which u haven't till nw ..
Secondly ..u talk of IF rules ...I think u should also read them carefully ...I agree that bashing other forums or members is not allowed ,, but u urself come here & bash members & instigate them ..

I again request you that if members have bashed about SP channel then plzz do REPORT to the MODS where they have bashed or plzz provide me those links ... i will talk to SP Mods about the matter  ..

U are most welcome here to come here & discuss the show but if u come here again just to bash members or instigate members then i would have no choice but to raise ur Warning Level ..

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I am force to come here. Please tell your own members first about it then tell me because your members are extremly disrespectful. please explin them first then come to me.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I will never come here again but a request dont mention other shows here

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

I am force to come here. Please tell your own members first about it then tell me because your members are extremly disrespectful. please explin them first then come to me.
Please Spare Us...!!U r really irritating and annoying person i have ever met..Please read VB note...I f agin u r seen here spoiling our forum u ll get a warning.from our Mods  .i saw u in IPK forum also preaching what to do and not...Apna Fav show dekho aur apne Forum mein raho Pls..I beg you You..WHO is forcing you tell me??...Do u have Parichay in ur Forum list or is anyone PMing you to come here..??...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

knscATsandy118_RiDdHi

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

A Viacom18 initiative
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 4 22/01/2012 Sun 19:59 18 TH ANNUAL COLORS SCREEN AWARDS 4.14
2 10 24/01/2012 Tue 20:00 BALIKA VADHU 2.97
3 16 27/01/2012 Fri 22:00 UTTARAN 2.43
4 17 27/01/2012 Fri 21:31 PARICHAY 2.39