Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK "TRP Thread 2":Week 4 TRPs 1.3 No Change (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 149

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Guys finish this thread yaar i wish next week wr may have good trps rise and in New TRP thread..Fingers crossed...
yeh thread toh hojayegaLOL.Have lots of things to say abt colorsEmbarrassed

Hope New thread brings luck to our showDay Dreaming

BTW guys,While we continue tweeting for promos,forum members who are in TRP contributing zones,plz recommend Parichay to your friends n relatives,request them to give it a try.If there's even slight increase in TRPs b'coz of that mouth publicity,may be Colors will wake up from its sleep which is full of colorful kite festival dreams n give atleast one promo of Parichay.Embarrassed 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishkarthi173Pradseshi.nlparichayanRush2220Rajashshweta_rAkkiHP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PNZKSK "TRP Thread 2":Week 4 TRPs 1.3 No Change (Page 145)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Agree Sahashra ..I m also doing some promotion ...mah Elder sis bro ..Aunty and all..They liked the show..But must say That horrific marraige took away half of the vieweerz..;( ;(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
yep me too doing that suggesting my friends at first getting response from them "what is going on in that show now a days"n this reaction is quite obvious w/o promotion but still m trying on my part
'

-sahasra-

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Guys finish this thread yaar i wish next week wr may have good trps rise and in New TRP thread..Fingers crossed...

BTW guys,While we continue tweeting for promos,forum members who are in TRP contributing zones,plz recommend Parichay to your friends n relatives,request them to give it a try.If there's even slight increase in TRPs b'coz of that mouth publicity,may be Colors will wake up from its sleep which is full of colorful kite festival dreams n give atleast one promo of Parichay.Embarrassed 

Sahasra, do we (I mean Hyderabadis) help trps or not? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shweta_r

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
@Sahasra- me too doing tht...forcing my frnds to watch..and I hv also started watching it again for last 3 weeks...and so many frnds and relatives of mine...thts y m so surprised to see how come there is no change in TRPs..it should hv gone higher atleast marginally this week...

-sahasra-

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Wat shocks me is that even those SAB Tv comedy shows have more TRP than our show...oh god kaise din aagaye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shweta_r

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

yes Hima..u do contribute..it counts TRPs for all over India..

-sahasra-

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">yeh thread toh hojayegaLOL.Have lots of things to say abt colorsEmbarrassed</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Hope New thread brings luck to our showDay Dreaming</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">BTW guys,While we continue tweeting for promos,forum members who are in TRP contributing zones,plz recommend Parichay to your friends n relatives,request them to give it a try.If there's even slight increase in TRPs b'coz of that mouth publicity,may be Colors will wake up from its sleep which is full of colorful kite festival dreams n give atleast one promo of Parichay.Embarrassed</font>

Hima right now i think we don't contribute trps.only after march Hyderabad counts.

-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top