Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

And the promos just keep coming every 7/8 minutes...'kiski patang kategi'😡 i am like 'sa*** hamari kat rahi hai'...sorry for the lang but thats how I feel😡😡

rush calm down yaar...😆...well i feel the same as you...😡
[/QUOTE]

see if the show was still negative...or they were promoting it just like the other shows and TRPs were low...i'd say 'bad luck'...maybe ppl dont think like us. but right now it has it's best track...everyone is putting in so much effort and coz of some issues b/w the channel n PH the show has to suffer...not done, nor acceptable😡😡
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
God this TRP, its scaring me like anything 🤢

Why am I not able to believe this ?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rush2220

rush calm down yaar...😆...well i feel the same as you...😡

see if the show was still negative...or they were promoting it just like the other shows and TRPs were low...i'd say 'bad luck'...maybe ppl dont think like us. but right now it has it's best track...everyone is putting in so much effort and coz of some issues b/w the channel n PH the show has to suffer...not done, nor acceptable😡😡

i agree...and currently colors are obsessed with flying kites...seriously its been 3 weeks and the kites are still flying and flying...there is no end...

well i don't understand why they don't even promote parichay...even durga maa show has many promos...the show has the lowest trps...god knows what is happening b/w PH and colors
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

God this TRP, its scaring me like anything 🤢

Why am I not able to believe this ?

its scaring all of us yaar...
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1.3 again??something is wrong😕. same trps for 3 weeks

with no promotion it has to be like this.what the PH is doing??
thanks to Ekta  and CVs  that they didn't replace Keerti and gave a good positive track.but without promotion how can show get high Trps.on other hand Ekta is only concentrating on her fav show and spending so much money but still the show has 2+trps.she didn't even make efforts to get old time slot😡😡kuch tho kaam karo Parichay ke liye😡
Parichay without promotion is having 1.3 trps👏👏

may be we should give donation to PH to promote Parichay.😡
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshi.nl

thanks to Ekta  and CVs  that they didn't replace Keerti and gave a good positive track.but without promotion how can show get high Trps.on other hand Ekta is only concentrating on her fav show and spending so much money but still the show has 2+trps.she didn't even make efforts to get old time slot😡😡kuch tho kaam karo Parichay ke liye😡

its high time the people live in india brings the trps back for parichay...
seriously colors obsession for BB6 ruined the show and bring down the trps...😡🤢
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its high time Colors realize that though they have done injustice to Parichay by changing the slot,with present story line Parichay is their golden goose at 10:30pm slot.Few promos and they themselves can see how its TRPs increase.If you dont want to amend your ways n still want to continue your sleep,plz go ahead,invest all your money on promoting all your fav shows n reality show n get ready for furthur decline in your GRPs.Now its in 3rd position,be ready for 4th position next week...tab aaramse apne fav shows n unke cast ke saath kites udayiyo.
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshi.nl

I believe request for promos have to be made by the channel !
eshi.nl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Its high time Colors realize that though they have done injustice to Parichay by changing the slot,with present story line Parichay is their golden goose at 10:30pm slot.Few promos and they themselves can see how its TRPs increase.If you dont want to amend your ways n still want to continue your sleep,plz go ahead,invest all your money on promoting all your fav shows n reality show n get ready for furthur decline in your GRPs.Now its in 3rd position,be ready for 4th position next week...tab aaramse apne fav shows n unke cast ke saath kites udayiyo.

@bold 🤣
but seriously only one show can't maintain Grp's of the channel.look at other channnels they give equal importance to all the shows.not like colors😡
eshi.nl thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

I believe request for promos have to be made by the channel !

agree Chitra
 but Ekta tho apni kaam tho kar sakthi hai naa.channel walon ke saath bath kar sakthi hai na.anyway channel is mainly responsible😡BV se time mile tab na😡