Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

we are getting too many TRP counts these days...but good thing is Parichay is still in the run...

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy  to see Parichay back on the list...really wonder who watches Sathiya kind of serial...when u have Parichay lol...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

GEC Watch: Colors adds 30 GRPs on the back of Screen Awards

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, New Delhi, February 02, 2012 
Section: News Category: Media Publishing

Sony Entertainment sticks to the No. 2 position with no change in its rating of 237 GRPs. Its relative market share, however, has slipped from 18.2 per cent to 17.6 per cent.

Star Plus continues to lead the Hindi GEC (general entertainment channel) pie with 306 GRPs, a 13 point jump from previous week's 293 GRPs. Its relative market share has also moved up from 22.5 per cent, to 22.8 per cent for the week ended January 28.

Sony Entertainment Television is once again at the No. 2 position, with its GRPs stable at 237 points. Its relative market share, however, has slipped from 18.2 per cent to 17.6 per cent.

Meanwhile, riding on the back of the 18th Annual Colors Screen Awards, Colors has increased its relative share by 1.8 per cent, moving up from 15.4 per cent to 17.2 per cent. At No. 3, it has registered a hike of 30 GRPs in Week 4, acquiring 230 GRPs against 200 GRPs in the previous week.

Zee TV, at No. 4, has a relative share of 12.8 per cent, a decline from the 14.2 per cent that it had registered in the previous week; the channel has lost 13 GRPs -- down from 185 GRPs to 172 GRPs this week.

SAB follows next at No. 5, with 9.8 per cent relative share (10 per cent in the previous week). Its GRPs have witnessed a one point upswing -- from 131 GRPs to 132 GRPs.

Life OK is at No. 6, garnering 6.3 per cent share, down from last week's 6.7 per cent. Its GRPs have also declined, from 87 GRPs last week, to 85 GRPs in the current week.

Imagine TV, at No. 7, has clocked 4.5 per cent share, down from the 5 per cent that it had registered last week. Its points have come down from 65 GRPs to 61 GRPs.

It is followed by Sahara One at No. 8, which gathered 45 GRPs, an increase of 3 GRPs from the previous week. The relative market share has increased from 3.2 per cent to 3.3 per cent.

STAR Utsav (No. 9) and DD1 (No. 10) garnered relative shares of 2.8 per cent (37 GRPs) and 2.3 per cent (31 GRPs) respectively, while Zee Smile saw no change in its channel share (0.5 per cent).

Six shows from the STAR Plus stable are in the Top 10 list in Week 4 of 2012. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is the No. 1 show on Hindi GECs, garnering 5.93 TVR. Diya Aur Baati Hum (Star Plus), at No. 2, recorded a TVR of 5.77, and is followed by Saathiya Saath Nibhana (Star Plus) with 5.68 TVR.

The 18th Annual Colors Screen Awards grabbed the fourth position in the Top 10 GEC programme list with 5.36 TVR. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (4.6 TVR), Crime Patrol (4.45 TVR), and CID (4.38 TVR) follow in that order.

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Balika Vadhu, and Sasural Genda Phool are also a part of the Top 10 list.

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
@ akki ...plz post the trp chart of colours also..so that we come to know on wat postion is parichay in the list of shows telecsted on colours.. Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

@ akki ...plz post the trp chart of colours also..so that we come to know on wat postion is parichay in the list of shows telecsted on colours..

hey dear chart has not been made yet by TAM people..they will upload it tomorrow i m sure..
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simi.

Happy  to see Parichay back on the list...really wonder who watches Sathiya kind of serial...when u have Parichay lol...

Again bashed the show. it is ridiculous hat how you all bash the show. remember your favorte parichay is not everyone else favorte. SNS too has fans who would be hurt if you say this all. if you dont like SNS then keep it to yourself.

I think all the members of this forum needs to read IF rules. If I want I could bash parichay too or sp fans could bash color shows too but we dont do it. Please read IF rules 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

Again bashed the show. it is ridiculous hat how you all bash the show. remember your favorte parichay is not everyone else favorte. SNS too has fans who would be hurt if you say this all. if you dont like SNS then keep it to yourself.

I think all the members of this forum needs to read IF rules. If I want I could bash parichay too or sp fans could bash color shows too but we dont do it. Please read IF rules 

So Police Inspector aa Gaya idhar lolz..i m now finding u so funny..Hhahah...Sab ke forums mein Taank Jhaak karne ka bahut accha lagta hai ...Bash kahan kiya kisine...She said who watches Saathiya type serials..??..thats it isame kya bash kiya lolz..Im seriously laughing at u lolzz
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

So Police Inspector aa Gaya idhar lolz..i m now finding u so funny..Hhahah...Sab ke forums mein Taank Jhaak karne ka bahut accha lagta hai ...Bash kahan kiya kisine...She said who watches Saathiya type serials..??..thats it isame kya bash kiya lolz..Im seriously laughing at u lolzz

Did I even talked with you. i was talking to other person. I think you really need to read IF rules. I am laughing at you because being an IF member you dont know IF rules mentioning other shows is not allowed on IF. and the person was bashing the show in indirect way lol
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Did I even talked with you. i was talking to other person. I think you really need to read IF rules. I am laughing at you because being an IF member you dont know IF rules mentioning other shows is not allowed on IF. and the person was bashing the show in indirect way lol

ohoh really thank you Madam Jee...Accha hoga ki ab aap yahan se Prasthan karein..Lolz..
😆
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seems you haven't gone through our viewbie post,plz go through it again.Who is forcing you to come here,if you feel that some member of our forum has done bashing of your show then you are open to report it to MOD's,our viewbie has already said it.

Reading IF rules-the same applies to you also.

Viewbie Note

Originally posted by Saraella

before explaining me what to do.  first read IF rules carefully.

First you are bashing IF second all sp shows. this all is angaist IF and it hurted many fans feelings.

I said the truth if no one likes it then go to hell. I dont care.

I dont know whom u are refering too by this comment ...
Firstly ,, As I mentioned b4 in my post in the previous page  that plzz 4ward me those posts/PMs where members forced u to come here or bashed SP channel or IF ,,which u haven't till nw ..
Secondly ..u talk of IF rules ...I think u should also read them carefully ...I agree that bashing other forums or members is not allowed ,, but u urself come here & bash members & instigate them ..

I again request you that if members have bashed about SP channel then plzz do REPORT to the MODS where they have bashed or plzz provide me those links ... i will talk to SP Mods about the matter  ..

U are most welcome here to come here & discuss the show but if u come here again just to bash members or instigate members then i would have no choice but to raise ur Warning Level ..