Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

@ akki u always post the trp chart of colour shows na ...plz post for last week also... i want to see on which rank colour is in the colours trp list nd which shows r above it...plz post it...

hey that charts will come tomorrow..while i may make from other site..ok..i m doing..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Balika Vadhu  Week 03-(16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 4.05
Sasural Simar Ka Week 03- (16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 3.15
Parichay Week 03- (16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 2.90
Uttaran   Week 03- (16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 2.82
Veer Shivaji Week 03- (16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 2.10
Phulwa Week 03- (16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 2.01
Na bole Tum Week 03- (16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 1.68
Na Ana Is desh Laado Week 03- (16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 1.15
Havan Week 03- (16 JAN 2012 To 22 JAN 2012) Avg :- 0.98

Edited by akki-theGreat - 12 years ago
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
reaallly very disappointed to not see Parichay in top ten...i agrww with akki...this TB article is biased..
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why do you all force me to come here again and again. I have no interst in coming here againing and againin but some members forve me too.

first Star plus shows are way better than colors shows which only show crap. I am proud that I watch star plus and I am fan of it. So bashing my fav channel and my fav shows is not good. first it is angaist IF second you are hurting many fans feelings. Color is surviving only with BV support so yeah

dotn want to say more but calling IF such a bad words and sp and its shows so bad words is angast IF.

I will report this post and tell GM about it if you all dont stop. this is your forum so whatever you want but dont bash other channels other shows and IF.

DONE
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I never believe in TB ratings ... IF is new to this rating thing and biased 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saraella

Why do you all force me to come here again and again. I have no interst in coming here againing and againin but some members forve me too.

first Star plus shows are way better than colors shows which only show crap. I am proud that I watch star plus and I am fan of it. So bashing my fav channel and my fav shows is not good. first it is angaist IF second you are hurting many fans feelings. Color is surviving only with BV support so yeah

dotn want to say more but calling IF such a bad words and sp and its shows so bad words is angast IF.

I will report this post and tell GM about it if you all dont stop. this is your forum so whatever you want but dont bash other channels other shows and IF.

DONE

enough is enough!!..its the limit..pls go watever u want to..but TB article is not having our show in it..which has 2.91 trps..and who are u..??..Has Starplus appointed u as thier PA...??...pls avoid coming here understand..be happy wid ur Starplus crappy shows...i have seen u many times bashing our show that too in our forum...go and post all things in ur YRKKH forum ok..leave our forum..dont spoil the atmosphere of our forum..
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Saraella

DONE

Could u plzzz clarify as to who is forcing u to come here ... If members r PMing u then plzz forward those PMs to me ... i would look into the matter ..
🤔

Every person has its own taste in shows ,,be it SP or Colors ..we cannot force anyone person against it & we should respect their choice ..
If by any means another person forces u then pllzz do Report to us ..

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

enough is enough!!..its the limit..pls go watever u want to..but TB article is not having our show in it..which has 2.91 trps..and who are u..??..Has Starplus appointed u as thier PA...??...pls avoid coming here understand..be happy wid ur Starplus crappy shows...i have seen u many times bashing our show that too in our forum...go and post all things in ur YRKKH forum ok..leave our forum..dont spoil the atmosphere of our forum..

It will be appreciated that if members would Report the matter instead of taking matters into their own hands ..We would deal with it ..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TB trp article is so crap and it follows a different format of wednesday to wednesday trps and not the proper weekly style so there is bound to b a difference in terms of the trps but the show not being there all together is a mojor error on TB's part ...
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
before explaining me what to do.  first read IF rules carefully.

First you are bashing IF second all sp shows. this all is angaist IF and it hurted many fans feelings.

I said the truth if no one likes it then go to hell. I dont care.