Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

|Viraj Jahnvi: RajVi DeN - 4|We Hope Against Odds| (Page 8)

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
are u following iss pyar ko kya naam doon as well?
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
i hate that show krish even though i know the developments but i cant stand by the leads :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hummm...abhi saas bahu drama hone wala hai usme...pehle story achi thi...and i hate that snake...shyam..urgh...

nyways what's the story in the new show that u watching..i am currently making myself involved in comedies just to get relief from day to day stress by SB...going through so much in every episode..Unhappy lets hope Cvs pick up the speed of SB

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

hummm...abhi saas bahu drama hone wala hai usme...pehle story achi thi...and i hate that snake...shyam..urgh...

nyways what's the story in the new show that u watching..i am currently making myself involved in comedies just to get relief from day to day stress by SB...going through so much in every episode..Unhappy lets hope Cvs pick up the speed of SB

same here yara dont wanna wtach this slow paced show daily am forcing myself for KV to watch this show and yesterday they did show HC in that pic.. haina? did u notice...

hope story gears up quickly...

hahaahah i never liked IP leads have always found them expressionless OuchLOL

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Ommggg was he there in the picture??? u gotta be kidding me..i thought it was sanjay..

and offcourse for Kv...otherwise the way it's leading right now is not convincing at all...kabhi uper kabhi niche..consitency nahi rahi...

yap..I used to watch IP only for Barun's smile..hahhahahha crazy na...but ya...i liked him...

wese i like watching Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai in my free time...it's all time fav, and some old DMG scenes.

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
o yes i felt that do watch that scene agian i think am right :D

i adore maneet , AR and sujal grewal from kahin to hoga :P so i love watching their old scenes

i know initially when it started it was unsual now it looks repetitive yara

no its not crazy :P jaisy i am watching DEK for priyal and ashish though am not big time fav of this serial but i like watching their scenes hehehehe

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
humm...i will watch it soon...

p.s. i like aashish..but priyal..i found her loud actress..she is very new too...so that could be the reason..muje monya nahi achi lagti..p.s. I hate aakash and those chawl girls..

yup SB's story's getting lil less effective specially last two episode just blew off the audience..i mean ppl have to really think hard to get the logic behind the scene..

humm i never saw kashish..but i heard that it was VERY grand show..i liked Left Right Left..and I liked Rajbeer Sir in that...naina aluvalia, UD, Ali, Pooja and Kaidi..hahahha they were all so much fun..and it was good show...

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
hahahaahah agreed reg priyal... probably her role demands this loudness :P but yes ashish looks good .. but am liking them together :P dunno why .. though priyal seems chipkoo kinda girl :P

o yes kahin to hoga was a hit serial infact super hit serial... still ppl love coping characters from kahin to hoga.. like in IP barun playing saru boss like rajeev did...

yup LRL is again rajeev hit serial.. capt rajveer singh sighhh dreamy man...

haan na.. even i get mad to see the baseless scary scenes... without any logic they are showing this valentines week ahhh come on man

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index