•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Guys, some points to ponder!

After the flashbacks that DK had while he was telling Disha about his childhood and also showing his dad, they never showed Dhruv again!

Is it because the man is dead?

If he is, could it be that Gargi killed him (we know that she is capable of something like murder)?

Maybe as she killed him, Sumitra was witness to it and maybe seeing his blood, that is why she gets all hyperactive when she see the colour red!

And by witnessing this traumatic event, it could have put her in this catatonic state! And that is why Gargi does not want her to get better!

What do you guys think???

I also think that Gargi might have killed D.K.'s dad and Sumitra might have witnessed it. I think that is why she gets crazy with the color red. Maybe after Gargi found out that Sumitra saw her she probably threatened to kill D.K. also if she said a word to anyone. That probably made her go into a state of shock for all these years. I guess we will just have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!
yeah i think that might've happened too.  but could someone just put up a really really brief (i can't be bothered to read it otherwise) summary about how dk's dad came to be married to two women, and why does gargi want to destroy dk (i'm sure it must be a revenge thing, but i need to know the facts)  and what's the deal with dk giving her all his shares and all that? 

Druv was married to Gargi only but he fathers DK out of wedlock-this is what i think

he marries Gargi due to his mother's pressure-i am sure Gargi must have acted very well to impress mil

but he continues to meet DK and sumitra and makes sure that DK inherits a fair share of his property in his will

gargi wanted the whole property in her name and she is jealous about all this and that is why has hatred towards sumitra and dk

wow that really was brief :-)  but in that case, howcome gargi is "choti maa"??  wouldn't it be the other way round?
😛Hey guyz!i agree wit u all,Sumitra may hav experienced sumthin due to which she ended in shock,,i hav a request  if sum1 cud plz tell me wen pori cums in Td as m in canada n we'r far behind...i'd really appreciate it..byez..Deepika

I think.. by mistakely Gargi killd Dhruv when Sumitra went to his house for money for sunny's operation. If you listened carefully, you can hear gun shot when Sumitra remembers sothing..IN RED.. hihihihi

~memsaab