Members Lounge

Inappropiate Language..... (Page 2)

KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by samie

its all these newbies th@ do it 4 some reasonAngry

okay i agree w/ u on  this.  but sometime some1 just say stuff 2 u in  away that u can't help 2 wirte the "WORDS"....  n not all newbis does that....  only few.. im newbie ma self.  n i c  sometime even senior ppl write stuff.  n sometime that aint cool. soo u can not just blam it on newbies.. they r u new n u can't tell time friendll stop and they will...  but jsut blaming it on them it not right...my 2nd post n u guyz start tell me don't do this don't do that..  u don't even care if u hurting that persons feelings..  SAMIE u told me 1st day on my comment that this person is probably older then u.. u can't say stuff like this.  i was lil bit mad but its aight...  well now u say that "all these newbies that r doin' it" well u don't know how old r they now do u?  so u c wut i mean..  not all newbiess does it..

*** look if u don't like this im sorry, but i had to say something...

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS Da bESTHeartHeartHeart

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhoobsuratKhusi

okay i agree w/ u on  this.  but sometime some1 just say stuff 2 u in  away that u can't help 2 wirte the "WORDS"....  n not all newbis does that....  only few.. im newbie ma self.  n i c  sometime even senior ppl write stuff.  n sometime that aint cool. soo u can not just blam it on newbies.. they r u new n u can't tell time friendll stop and they will...  but jsut blaming it on them it not right...my 2nd post n u guyz start tell me don't do this don't do that..  u don't even care if u hurting that persons feelings..  SAMIE u told me 1st day on my comment that this person is probably older then u.. u can't say stuff like this.  i was lil bit mad but its aight...  well now u say that "all these newbies that r doin' it" well u don't know how old r they now do u?  so u c wut i mean..  not all newbiess does it..

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS Da bESTHeartHeartHeart

I do agree with u khushi, I'm trying to say to everyone that people should keep their posts clean....... It includes everyone. Newbies,groupies,seniors,goldies etc.......
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhoobsuratKhusi

Ermmwhen was i rude 2 u????????????? if i think some1 is bein rude i pm em n tell them 2 save the embarasment but im sur i have neva pmed u or been rude 2 u n anotha thing when i say newbies i mean guys have joined the last few months as they dont read the rules n th@ n some do it on purpose 2 stress the mods ok n i am also sorry if this has offended n e 1Smile

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fingirl

Thanks for the note jazmine...us senior should and will look out and comment on bad language..We can't have the mods do everything..i think us older members should take the intiative

Yep very true! We older members should also take initiative! We can't leave everythin on the modz..........but other than that..... every single member should be responsible for their own posts so that no one including modz have a chance to complain, and this forum can stay 'clean and happy.'

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreityGirl

Originally posted by fingirl

Thanks for the note jazmine...us senior should and will look out and comment on bad language..We can't have the mods do everything..i think us older members should take the intiative

Yep very true! We older members should also take initiative! We can't leave everythin on the modz..........but other than that..... every single member should be responsible for their own posts so that no one including modz have a chance to complain, and this forum can stay 'clean and happy.'

Thats the sort of message i was trying to give on starting this topic.
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Good point Jenny. I know what you are talking about...I also noticed members using inappropriate language in certain forums. I don't think that everyone is reading the Terms and Conditions of IF properly.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

Hi Jenny,

Welcome back to the forum! Haven't seen you in a while. Smile

You are right--it is important we keep maintain the decorum of the forum and not use inappropriate language.  We will watch out for it.  In the meanwhile, if you do see specific instances where foul language is used, just drop a PM to one of the global mods or forum mods with the link to the post and we'll take care of it right away.

Isn't that what viewbies are for? To help modz?Confused

Thanks for pointing this out jenny. Please everyone, kep this forum clean.

queenbee4eva Senior Member
queenbee4eva
queenbee4eva

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
no fense but i am prob one of the ppl that do this and im srry
...but what are actually swear words??i dont know! well umm its
not like anyone doesnt treat evrybody else lifke famiyl exceptfor
me i feelvery left out... Cry

Go to top