Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How will Arnav recover?

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya guys!

Just seen the SBS segment.. got me thinking, Arnav was lip syncing and he was prettty damn close to Khushi and he did a lift. So how will he recover and go back to his "business" face? How will he get out of this one? You can clearly tell he was passionate about the dance 😛 

PS anyone else found it non-arnav-ish? they better have one amazing reason to get him dancing the way he did otherwise could change his character sketch a wee bit
Edited by Henna 786 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 yea arnav pretty much said i love her in front of everyone... so dont know how they will show that.
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definitely seemed a bit un-Arnavish to me too but hey!...something had to change at some point and maybe this is it!  There's no going back now. 
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nobody will remember( i mean not us but Raizada's & Gupta's) after the spider's sting. They will completely forget about the dance.
All of them suffers from Short term memory loss.
IronyDied thumbnail
its evident that they confessed their love in front of everyone! after this arnav wont be able to get back to the ASR mood! :D his expressions.. its like he knows what his doing and what it may results 😍 a man like ASR! .. khushi and others need to understand now that he confessed!!
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel just like the diwali night kushi will ask him for an explanation & as usual he will refuse to give an explanation & this time may leave the function and go out ,kushi goes crazy,searches for him & some how gets bitten by the scorpion.. family calls him he does not respond to the call & later comes back home to find that kushi is in hospital .. 

Hope this makes sense...😛
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Duh.. of course he will go back to being his mean self.. because after all this they will reveal the shyam track in which Khushi will come out looking like a culprit and he has to hate her then..
 by the way the more i think about it... this seems like a dream sequence and not a real dance
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: prathikri

i feel just like the diwali night kushi will ask him for an explanation & as usual he will refuse to give an explanation & this time may leave the function and go out ,kushi goes crazy,searches for him & some how gets bitten by the scorpion.. family calls him he does not respond to the call & later comes back home to find that kushi is in hospital .. 

Hope this makes sense...😛

possibly but i don't want Arnav to run away like he earlier did.
That would be very bad
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -RAiNA-

Nobody will remember( i mean not us but Raizada's & Gupta's) after the spider's sting. They will completely forget about the dance.
All of them suffers from Short term memory loss.

hahha so true, but it could also highlight Arnavs feelings for her at the hosp or when the family dr (who seems to be on standby) visits.

i like the scenario above too where he runs away from everything to come back to find out Khushi's life is in danger (drama serial danger where a scorpion bite results to an operation and a ketchup blotted bandage on the head)
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think Arnav will run this time! Its like this time he knows what he is doing and aware of it. Last time he was shocked and taken aback by his feelings for Khushi this time he knows and accepted it to an extent is what I feel!!! And the scorpio sting will seal it all up!!1