Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Jab Shiv Mets Sati-SBS 20th January(updted)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

hey guys can't express the feeling in English...so updting in hindi..LOL..

Edit-

wow what a segment..ise dekh ke ab main epi ke liye nehi ruk sakti...Embarrassed...segment start with the scene jaha Mahadev Sati ko bachane ke liye use apne HATH se chuke apne piche chupa lete hai n then Sati gir ne wali thi k Mahadev ne use apne HATH se pakar ke gir ne se bachayaBlushing..n bg main song baj raha tha.." suraj hua madham.."..(off course this is play by SBS)...n then in bg reporter said are ye kaya..ye to hamare dharti k insan bhi karte hai...ese romance to yaha bhi hota hai...scene to kuch aur tha...bachane ka par ho kuch aur hi raha hai...hawa chal rahi hai..akho se akho mile...(just awsomeDay Dreaming)...Sati khari hai dari hui...Shiv ji ate hai...Sati ko apne piche chupate hai n asman ki taraf apna trishul uthake gusse se kisi ko dekhte hai...n then Sati ko pakar ke akho se akhe mili...Embarrassed..n then dono ek dusre ko dekhte rahe..BlushingDay Dreaming...off screan reporter said "are ye Mahadev to bohot hi modern hai..tabhi to english main baat kar rahe hai.."..they showed Mohit is taliking with others in English..n Mouni is eating barger..n reporter said.."devi Sati ko kisne barger ki prashad charayi..wo to apne kisi lounge trip ki baat karne me hi busy hai.."...but the segment is awsome..Embarrassed

Edited by deboleena.manna - 20 January 2012 at 2:59am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2Vampgirlkrishdgr8Samsangeetha--Flora--**esha**mnx12PrincessFlavianishkala...Binny...AasthaherekaatayaniIntrepida-Gaganjot-TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti.Reshama.shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Shiv Mets Sati-SBS 20th January(updted)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
lets take a look of the segment pic posted by SBS--Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2Vampgirlarul01SamsangeethaPrincessFlavia...Binny...TOTAL-ROMANTIC

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the details.Smile This link & pics are posted by Dhruvi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hai maine bhi dekha hai haiDay Dreaming well god that was romantic Day Dreaming i was laughin and smiling when i saw that piece on my screen. finally it will happen. i was waitin for this moment haiiDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

allura

allura

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
awsum
my pulses r racing..lolz
thnx debo

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Today i missed sbs segment Unhappy
Thanks for the update.
please give link Smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
OMG thanks for the description.. It sounds lovely !!Day Dreaming

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.