Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

dhere dhere naino ko dhere dhere bhaiyo re saibo

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friends ...i still cant get over the epi , especially the hug...it was mindblowing...and the song played in bg , saibo was perfectly apt for this situation ...i am loving the songs they play on sinal ...it explains the different phases of their life ...it started with zindagi yeh safar mein , a song depicting that though both of them are tied together for life ...but still their destinations are different , "humsafar toh hain magar . manzelien hai juda juda '

gradually as siddhi started falling in love  phir mohbbat came into picture ...another beautiful song ...describing sidhhi's emotions soo well...

and now as siddhi is already in love ...we have another awesome song in the form of saibo ...each and every line of this song suits sinal perfectly ...this combo of the their hug and this song ...made that scene more and more mesmerising 😍

now i am really wondering what song ll they play for kunal's realiastion ...😳

there are many ...i personally like humko pyaar hua from ready ...its a duet song ... imagine if its played in the bg during a romantic sinal hug...hayeee..

i know i am already thinking alot 😆...but after seeing ysterdayz epi i simply couldnt control myself ...indeed sinal are the best jodi ever...nd now as love guru also knows the truth as per precap ...cant wait to see her brining sinal more closer ...looking forward to the wonderful track ahead...😊
Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Have made and uploaded siggies of yesterdays episode in the creation corner do visit
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are right Tanya,cvs are showing a beautiful transition in Sinal relation with perfect BG songs.Though we heard these songs previously but we are loving them even more when played on Sinal.

Humko pyaar hua is a very nice song,lets see what cvs have planned ,I'm sure they'll play some nice song for Kunal's realisation too.

This forum is there to express all our excitements only dear,😆

gaya3sp thumbnail
Seriously Tanya... Even i am not able to come out of that episode... and the song i have heard it many times by now... even now am hearing it in office also...just imagine... and i just can imagine only sinal for this song...

My friends are like girl u have gone crazy over the serial... i have imparted my paagalpan to them also and they too are liking this jodi...

People need some push to start watching parichay... and once they start they wont be able to get over it...

My addiction has gone heights... after seeing SINAL i just dont find any other couple interesting... i feel like watching old epi's of parichay rather than wasting my time on other serials...

Never in my life have i been so much into a serial... SINAL drivez me crazyyy... Perfect jodi in the entire indian TV industry... i bet...
sunel303 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gaya I'm doing the same thing like you!!! I just can't get over yesterdays episode.
Tanya - loved your song selection! Just hope they give the best to our most favourite jodi
😳