Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Jeet's boss

patr2anu Groupbie
patr2anu
patr2anu

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I think Jeet's ex-boss will give him the job again, or will help in getting the job that Jeet was going to give interview for. He was watching Jeet and his kids at the restaurant with a smile, and I feel it was more appreciative after listening to Raavi. What do you guys think? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajKai.DelightedHeart

jeet. Goldie
jeet.
jeet.

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
yes..i think the same..it seems on hearing raavi,he came to know that JEET can do wonders if he gets another oppurtunity in the HDFC BANK LOL
Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Exactly my thoughts..!!!Embarrassed
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet.

yes..i think the same..it seems on hearing raavi,he came to know that JEET can do wonders if he gets another oppurtunity in the HDFC BANK LOL

it's NDFC n not HDFCLOL
psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by patr2anu

I think Jeet's ex-boss will give him the job again, or will help in getting the job that Jeet was going to give interview for. He was watching Jeet and his kids at the restaurant with a smile, and I feel it was more appreciative after listening to Raavi. What do you guys think? 

Ya in that episode he was looking quite sad
patr2anu Groupbie
patr2anu
patr2anu

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patr2anu

So I was right, Jeet's boss gave him his job back again! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
so nice of jeet's boss  to apologize and give jeet his job back...this shows that there is some good in this world...Clap

Kai.

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

so nice of jeet's boss  to apologize and give jeet his job back...this shows that there is some good in this world...Clap

Also he kept Jeet's pride intact by not informing the kids that Jeet had left the job.

On a side note - I felt that Jeet had behaved childishly by resigning when he has the responsibility  of a wife & kids on him. Not saying that the boss was right in calling him a loser, but there're many things that a person has to put up with while working & many times taunts also. Hope Jeet is a wiser man now.

Kai.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index