Priyal Gor's Love for reality shows- Article!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Came across this article, not sure if it has already been posted or not. If it has, I'm sorry! :/

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-12-11/tv/30504524_1_reality-favourite-show-splitsvilla

Priyal Gor's love for reality shows

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN Dec 11, 2011, 01.29PM IST
Tags:
  • Ram Milaayi Jodi|
  • Priyal Gor|
  • Dekha Ek Khwaab
(Priyal Gor)

Priyal Gor, who is currently the part of Dekha Ek Khwaab is very close to her Naani. She shares, "I'm an emotional and sensitive person.

Infact, I'm very close to my maternal grandmother. She would keep calling me up every few hours (when I started shooting for Ram Milaayi Jodi) to ensure that I'm comfortable at the shooting." And that apart, this teenaged actor is very fond of reality shows. "I enjoy watching shows like Splitsvilla and Roadies.

• Power Generation CollegeTrain for Your Career as a Power Generation Technician in Texas!www.MIAT.edu
  • Cable TelevisionLooking For Cable Television Info? Compare Cable Television OptionsRs-Videos.net

If given a choice, I would love to participate in Splitsvilla because it is my favourite show. But a show like Bigg Boss is a big no as I can't stay without my parents and grandparents. Also, I would love to be a part of a dance-reality show as I enjoy dancing a lot," says Priyal.

Edited by purplesparklz78 - 12 years ago
thanx for sharing.. i dont think this article was posted before..
tfs

wud love to c her n ashish stay in d BB house together๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks for sharing  i would love to see priyal and ashish dancing together ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š