Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

TONIGHT ARMAAN FOLLOWS JESSICA TO CONVINCE HER TO MODEL FOR GM,WILL JESSI CA  AGREE?

of course she will,arman ko kyon mana karegiπŸ˜ƒ

pinder thumbnail
Originally posted by: tablet

TONIGHT ARMAAN FOLLOWS JESSICA TO CONVINCE HER TO MODEL FOR GM,WILL JESSI CA  AGREE?

of course she will,arman ko kyon mana karegiπŸ˜ƒ

yeah Jassi apne Armaan Sir ko kabhi mana nahin karegi. woh bhi tab jab Jassi ke Armaan Sir ne ose sab saach sacch keh diya. Jessica ko saaf saaf keh diya ke unko oss se pyaar nahin hain.  to abh Jassi Ji u should find out ke Armaan Sir ko pyaar kis se hain, agar itni khoobshorat ladki se nahin hai to........hum sab to jante hain ke woh kaun hain, lekin aap bhi GM mein jaa kar pata kar lao ke akhir aapke Armaan Sir ko saccha pyaar kis se hain.

anyways....... i think Armaan already convince Jassi by telling her true as it showed in promo which Tablet posted. so she is going to be ready to do modeling for GM.
i am dying to see her back in GM...........hope they will show this soon.......

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 19 years ago
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks tablet. WOW, sounds good.... I can't WAIT!πŸ˜›
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Thnx Tablet. That was really nice. πŸ‘
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ooooooooh...I guess I am pretty late , but Tablet dear..Thank You very berry much...πŸ€—..aaj aapne badi meethi tablet khiladi! 😊
Jassi calling him Armaan...I bet Mona Singh herself might have felt uncomfortable calling him Armaan instead of Armaan sir! πŸ˜† Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
aniifuzz thumbnail
really really reaaaaaaaaly? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! lalalaaaaaaaaa. GO Armaan! Wowowowowoooooooooooooooooo. Take that Jessica, you egotistical little prat! Edited by aniifuzz - 19 years ago
sanpan thumbnail

hi i have a question tablet um see i just read the update for april 18th and i was jsut wondering it seems like hes going along with it like in the preview rumi wrote that they were sitting on the bench with organe outfits on and they both felt wird so anyways i was wondering in this new promo at the resturant was armaan and jassi wearing organe outfits so i can know if i should watch the show tommorw well if anyone knows the answer to this could u please answer it ill be back to read it i just hope your promo is right instead of like some dream or something

thank you