Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

a request to every1 out there

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
hi guys a sincere request to all of you:

as you can see jjkn has been having its fair share of ups and downs for the past few days...this has led to a lot of visits by lots of lovely people and this forum has become extremely HOT Wink and interesting....but now the down side -

i am a fairly new member and hardly know any of you, but my sincere request not to take this message personally
tablet, chitra, np18, emmaa, peaches - (maybe many more..but these are the names i remember offhand..and i include myself)....i have come across all of your lovely posts...

the number of posts has increased tremendously for the past couple of days.... i also find that most of the posts posted recently are similar (not same) - lets make it a point to post one topic per head per day - all other forum members can comment and reply to this post....whats happening is that lovely threads and posts are moving to third page because so many posts are being posted with a very narrow margin of difference between some of them....
e.g. there were so many posts on the abhijeet sawant/amrita aurora number (personally i counted 4)
if there is an important point in the day's episode missed out, we can always come back to our own post and post a semi-update or a semi-post or whatever....or go to the post that is most similar to the one you want to discuss about....

dont you think this way we will maintain the interest in the forum if we continue this way

what say moderators????please correct me if i am wrong

- love all u guys out there...thanx for all the support and love i receive from this forum and its members.Hug

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged
good points, Lashforever. If you see, similar topics posted,
please PM moderators and they will either remove or combine
these posts. Please refer to Minnie's post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25048

Edited by jprasad - 15 April 2005 at 10:38am
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i did pm two moderators but they were both very busy.....they tried their best Unhappy
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged
LOL   we are just creating too much mess!   LOL
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i agree with u..
i have also noticed the fact that ppl make so many post for same things everyday...
EXAMPLES...
preview of the next day...
promo...
armaans love for jessi
jessi's love for amraan
jessica
all those guest app on jjkn..
i mean we all wanna talk about it..why cant we just say our comments in that same post...

i am not saying i am perfect and i dont do silly things like that..but i try not to make different post...i mostly add my view to topics thats allready out there..

so i do hope ppl get some senses and try to make it simple and easy for all of us...
i do get annoyed going through pages to pages
neways..i hope i havent hurt anyones feelings here...

even i am crazy for armaan..but i try not to jump off my balcony everytime i see him in different way in each episode...
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Lashforever, Clap Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's nice to see that not ONLY Mods, but other members are also noticing the topics being repeated.

I don't think I need to say anymore as Lashforever had said it all. Next time PM me Lashforever when I'm online or PM me even if I'm offline and I will make sure the topics get deleted.

Mods are way too busy these days and sometime don't have enough time to go through each post to see if it's a repeat; therefore, we miss some which are repeat.

Thank you for being a responsible member of IF. Also to thanks to all those who are going to be careful when posting next time.Smile

Edited by Princess - 15 April 2005 at 10:51pm
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
awww chooo chweet emaaEmbarrassed
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
princess aapne mujhe Angrylash - forever se Embarrassedlove - forever banaa diya...anyway thanx....even today the topic of mona's pictures have been repeated.....
actually ive been pretty jobless for the past 2 days replying to everyone's posts....next week i wont be around as often....Unhappy

Go to top