Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AUK2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
coz they were never meant to be together in the first place and it was good for both of them
apocolyse thumbnail
who da crap is ramneek? πŸ˜•
samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania_uk

who da crap is ramneek? πŸ˜•

ur love rival by the looks of it

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AUK2

coz they were never meant to be together in the first place and it was good for both of them

hmmmm even i knew that does that mean i m Iqbal's sister??

Edited by kewlsarah - 19 years ago
sultanaluvsu thumbnail

If u r his younger brother, then tell me how old is he, how many girlfriends he had, is he a nice guy or think of himself allthat, how many sis and bro's he has, and where he lives?

That will prove u r the real bro!

Thanks! Bye! Take care! Muahhhh! give my muahhh to Angad tooo (Iqbal)!

sugar plum thumbnail
the fact that there's no answer just proves u're not his bro... but im his beeest friend!!! so there!!πŸ˜†
sugar plum thumbnail
this is pretty interesting... we've got u in a trap now... try n wiggle out of this one...πŸ˜†
AUK2 thumbnail

Guys I am his elder bro - I never said I was his younger bro. and yes I am married with a 3 year old son and reside in Australia.

Our home is in Srinagar, kashmir. Before moving to Sanawar, he was studying in Pine Groove school in Simla. I don't want to comment on his girlfriends coz I believe its too personal an issue to be discussed.

We all call him Iqu at home. He was born in Jammu and turned 25 on 10th of Feb. but you would all know that since its mentioned all over the place.

πŸ˜›

punjabiprincess thumbnail
OMG, Ramneek is my best friends name, so you are saying that she went out with IqbalπŸ˜†, I have to ask her right now.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AUK2

Guys I am his elder bro -I never said I was his younger bro. and yes I am married with a 3 year old son and reside in Australia.

Our home is in Srinagar, kashmir. Before moving to Sanawar, he was studying in Pine Groove school in Simla. I don't want to comment on his girlfriends coz I believe its too personal an issue to be discussed.

We all call him Iqu at home. He was born in Jammu andturned 25 on 10th of Feb. but you would all know that since its mentioned all over the place.

πŸ˜›

dude are u kidding me???do u seriously yhink that anyone is gonna believe u??? if u are his brother then i am atal bihari vajpayee!!!