India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Another interview- mona s (Page 3)

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

i agree with some of the points made by itvs, she (jassi, mona or jessica, whatever u want me to refer to her as) is a confused individual switching between 3 identities, i suppose we will never know the real mona singh is, and as for jassi and jessica well they seem such incomplete and confusing charactors in themselves.

In many previous interviews mona singh has said that viewers preffered jassi and her dopiness and therefore her character in the show may go back to her old ways and once again become the old jassi. But that is soo unrealistic and pretty much impossible, jessica i feel has come too far to turn around and become the old jassi again, sometimes i feel as if jassi no longer exists, thats how much d and t have moulded and somewhat forced jassi's character into becoming the new jessica.

i would say nandu and billu are the strongest charactors who have always stood by what they believe, unlike jassi/jessica.

Jots.

Edited by Jots - 15 April 2005 at 2:52pm

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting.
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.
np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Online Status: Offline
: 211
Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

I personally think Mona Singh should stop giving interviews. That poor girl is so confused-- I think she has a split personality. Sometimes she says she is really Jassi, sometimes Mona Singh. Sometimes she has acted in Asian Paints, some times she hasn't. Sometimes she prefers Nandu, sometimes Purab.

That being said, Let's get to the real message of this story. As I mentioned in my other post, the real message of the story is the it is not your outer beauty that counts, it is the outer beauty of your spouse and their money that brings success in life.

Remind me again, why does Jassi fall in love with Armaan? It can't be his sharp business skills because he thinks she can do a better job at it, it can't be his honesty because she knew he was committing a fraud when he set up kohinoor, it can't be his high moral standards because she knew he was womanizer. So........................?????

I personally think, of the entire lot Jassi has the weakest character sketch.She has been the one wallowing in self pity going on and on and on about how ugly she is until someone got fed up and got her a hair cut. She knows Purab has feelings for which she doesn't reciprocate but still uses him for her benefit. She knows her parents are being harassed by the police but instead of taking immediate action she decides to wait till she becomes a super model (What's up with that????????????) Now she knows Armaan loves her so now what's her problem?and giving idiotic interviews. Someone please tell me again why is she considered a genious. So far we have see she has made a couple of balance sheets and then ran to Purab every time she wanted to get some contracts. I think she is using Purab exactly the way Armaan used Jassi. Infact she is worse -- Armaan did say he loved her even when he didn't but he didn't exactly ruin her life. He didn't try to stop her marriage to Purab. She went as far as accepting Purab's marriage proposal even when she was in love with someone else. Armaan did it for Gulmohar and Jassi says she did it for her family sake. (OK maybe I am exaggerating but you get the point) This is a really silly character. I can't believe her face was put on the Indian postage stamp.

I like Armaan's, Billu's, Raj's, Aryan's and Nandu's characters and the actors who are playing those   roles. The characters are realistic and the actors are doing a really good job portraying those roles but I am sorry Jassi, Purab , Nandini and all the chat de phatte gang just grate on my nerves. By the way who in these days on in any era had so much time and energy to focus on somebody else's superficial and imaginary problems?

So my point is Mona Singh should just get over herself and stop giving foolish interviews and stop writing books about how to be successful in life because there are no Purab Mehra's in real life and they did exist then "Miss Singh, we don't need your silly book or your advise. Thank you very much"

agreed...especaillythe inner beauty thing. wats that?? it gets on my nerves each time someone says andar ki khoobsurati ko baahar aane do..maybe thats y they mke her wear such clothes ....so acc to this if someone s extremely pretty and also a nice person its a disadvantage???how does it matter how u look aslong as u r a nice person???

and instead of calling nandu buddu i wud give her a photo of his so that she can put it up with her babajis photo and remember how to behave in difficult circumstances... looks has nothing much to do with either sex ..nandu has a problem getting any job..kohinoor has money bcoz of him and everyone has forgotten that including jassi..

glamour_girl Senior Member
glamour_girl
glamour_girl

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the article!

Go to top