Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Another interview- mona s (Page 2)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Oh, man, I can't believe she gave this interview...all her
hypocrisy is just spewing. What is Mona Singh saying???
Looks don't really matter, but you gotta change your looks in
order to get ahead in life all in the same interview???? Her
"original looks," are that glamorous?? I would think that one's
"original looks" would NOT include so much gook on their face.
Holy F word! I could pick apart her whole interview.

We admired Jassi for this view we had of her that she was
going to beat all odds and looks didn't matter, all that mattered
was who are from the inside. How in the hell did T&D loose
site of this screaming perspective??? I know that her makeover
was important to the show and much awaited. I understand all
that, but that her looks would hold more precedence than her
inner simplicity and beauty is really beyond me and I don't think
I can ever forgive Jassi for being such a hypocrite.

In today's sadistic society, it is so important for women of all
ages to realize that inner beauty is key. If inner beauty were
more emphasized, maybe girls who thought they were ugly
wouldn't commit suicide. Hospitals wouldn't be treating young
women who were suffering from eating disorders because in
order to sometimes get ahead in life, one has to change their
looks. Dark skinned women like me wouldn't be considered
ugly for not being fair skinned.   Mona Singh says that outer
beauty is important to achieve your goals...what a pathetic
joke...I don't get why she took this role if she was going to back
track on her words.

Our TV sets are ablaze with beautiful scrawny women. I watch
all these beautiful women on TV everyday and I think to myself
will never be like them, but there was one whom I could relate
to and that was Jassi. It was so easy for Jassi to have a simple
makeover like in the BLF track or like the protagonist in, "My Big
Fat Greek Wedding."

Anyway, having said all that, I apologize for coming across as a
feminist. I am glad that Jassi got her makeover and she looks
very pretty, but, again I say that she turned herself into a joke in
the midst of all this. I will also say that I only watch JJKN for the
Armaan and Jassi love story...and IDES watches it for the
greater good of humanity and mankind.   Wink

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
nahin jp aur nahin.....looks like today u have the long-speech-writing-syndrome   LOLLOLLOL

btw....this inner beauty thing got a little out of hand....like i said in a previous post -
she was hypnotised by nandini to keep saying that inner beauty is more important and she repeated those words in almost 5 diff interviews posted here - Angry only after she read my post shes changed her words...

once she reads your post she'll go back to her hypnotic trance Sleepy and go on INNER BEAUTY ...INNER BEAUTY Wacko  INNER BEAUTYWackoINNER BEAUTY Wacko  INNER BEAUTY Wacko INNER BEAUTY Wacko INNER BEAUTY Wacko
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with JPrasad. Jassi and T-D are giving out a wrong message. i mean ok the makeover was important and stuff but why make jassi a model. like BLF she could have used her brains to take revenge. she didn't have to be a model to enter GM. and above all she is saying in her interviews that looks are important to achieve ur goals............thats just stupid...........she herself is going against the message that she has been giving out for year and a half.
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

Thank you for the article. Smile

Originally posted by Minnie

Have u guys noticed the way media never misses an opportunity to blacklist 'Armaan sir' ??AngryDead Not once have I seen it mentioned anywhere about the new leaf he has turned over.Dead

Not only the media, but many viewers at home still have doubts about him. Angry

well, I don't have any doubts about him.... I am positively sure about himWink

Edited by bluelotus - 15 April 2005 at 12:52pm
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

Thank you for the article. Smile

Originally posted by Minnie

Have u guys noticed the way media never misses an opportunity to blacklist 'Armaan sir' ??AngryDead Not once have I seen it mentioned anywhere about the new leaf he has turned over.Dead

Not only the media, but many viewers at home still have doubts about him. Angry

Absolutely true.. this is so unfair for somebody who is really trying to change...

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Jd, jp, Minnie, blue..., lash, rouble, Deli (and others if I have forgotten to add), agree with all you said.
itvs Newbie
itvs
itvs

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

I personally think Mona Singh should stop giving interviews. That poor girl is so confused-- I think she has a split personality. Sometimes she says she is really Jassi, sometimes Mona Singh. Sometimes she has acted in Asian Paints, some times she hasn't. Sometimes she prefers Nandu, sometimes Purab.

That being said, Let's get to the real message of this story. As I mentioned in my other post, the real message of the story is the it is not your outer beauty that counts, it is the outer beauty of your spouse and their money that brings success in life.

Remind me again, why does Jassi fall in love with Armaan? It can't be his sharp business skills because he thinks she can do a better job at it, it can't be his honesty because she knew he was committing a fraud when he set up kohinoor, it can't be his high moral standards because she knew he was womanizer. So........................?????

I personally think, of the entire lot Jassi has the weakest character sketch.She has been the one wallowing in self pity going on and on and on about how ugly she is until someone got fed up and got her a hair cut. She knows Purab has feelings for which she doesn't reciprocate but still uses him for her benefit. She knows her parents are being harassed by the police but instead of taking immediate action she decides to wait till she becomes a super model (What's up with that????????????) Now she knows Armaan loves her so now what's her problem? If the focus was on inner beauty (I hate that term-There is no such thing as inner beauty. I looked inside and it was all blood and lungs and bones and stuff inside. Not pretty at all. But seriously I think most of us are grey characters) So to continue, if the focus is on inner beauty she should fall in love with Nandu because he has been the true "pillar of strength". Even now he is the one looking after her family and bebe while she is traipsing around on the runaway and giving idiotic interviews. Someone please tell me again why is she considered a genious. So far we have see she has made a couple of balance sheets and then ran to Purab every time she wanted to get some contracts. I think she is using Purab exactly the way Armaan used Jassi. Infact she is worse -- Armaan did say he loved her even when he didn't but he didn't exactly ruin her life. He didn't try to stop her marriage to Purab. She went as far as accepting Purab's marriage proposal even when she was in love with someone else. Armaan did it for Gulmohar and Jassi says she did it for her family sake. (OK maybe I am exaggerating but you get the point) This is a really silly character. I can't believe her face was put on the Indian postage stamp.

I like Armaan's, Billu's, Raj's, Aryan's and Nandu's characters and the actors who are playing those   roles. The characters are realistic and the actors are doing a really good job portraying those roles but I am sorry Jassi, Purab , Nandini and all the chat de phatte gang just grate on my nerves. By the way who in these days on in any era had so much time and energy to focus on somebody else's superficial and imaginary problems?

So my point is Mona Singh should just get over herself and stop giving foolish interviews and stop writing books about how to be successful in life because there are no Purab Mehra's in real life and they did exist then "Miss Singh, we don't need your silly book or your advise. Thank you very much"

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
ITVS writes, "....I personally think Mona Singh should stop
giving interviews. That poor girl is so confused-- I think she has
a split personality. Sometimes she says she is really Jassi,
sometimes Mona Singh. Sometimes she has acted in Asian
Paints, some times she hasn't. Sometimes she prefers Nandu,
sometimes Purab..." Ooooooohohohohohoho....you forgot to
mention that sometimes she thinks she is Jessica Bedi....   Big smile

Go to top