**** THE BODY's(Abhinav S) Appreciation thread**** - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

Yeh dil maange MORE!

I say add some audio...the BODY and that VOICE πŸ˜

p.s. Ah! my first fida-fan-girl post! Yay!
p.p.s. My dearest Znur, please don't disown me... I will make it up to you , I promiseπŸ˜‰

OF course NOT! I saw the person who set up the AT & so far its agreeable! If it continues in this vein, I might well be a silent fan of an AT!! Never thought this day would come...but you IFians continue to astound!!

Somebody make one for Square Sponge Bob Evelyn please?! SHE has MUCH body too!!
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

Oh! Wow...He is hot & sexy☺️
Me wanna drool some more πŸ˜‰

OH HELLO?! You HERE? I thought you were a die hard fan of KP? Kinda faint hearted fanship,na?! You intend to be member of TWO ATs? BRAVE soul!!
thanks for the AT! i was wondering why i hadn't seen an Abhinav AT yet!!

Totally rooting for Abhinav (and Shilpa Saklani πŸ˜ƒ)
Love the fact that he voted for Karan...Now let the madness start...Karan is dying to find out who voted him out ...πŸ˜†
Hope someone opens up similar body AT for a girl contestant. πŸ˜›  Something for guys to drool at ! But then its a big question-mark about who that girl contestant would be  . At first thought, i feel no one qualifies now that  Gizele is out 
^ If its only body AT then Maybe Payal... 

But the only lady worthy of an AT is Raj rani... Gutsy,hardworking,total fundo Country accent, Plots too...
I dunno ! Payal's  wierd smile n fake attitude is a turn off for me. 😳

Yup ! I like  RajRani too. Pretty straightforward gal. She is a state level hockey player and comes from a small town in Haryana.So you know the origin of her contry accent πŸ˜›  She is a headstrong girl, has a lot of strength and can take on anyone easily. She is a fighter for sure ! πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by somzz007

Love the fact that he voted for Karan...Now let the madness start...Karan is dying to find out who voted him out ...πŸ˜†

Not dying to merely find out--he's madder than a wet hen! His Lilliputian world has been shaken from its slumbering complacency!! Its the revenge of the murdered hen--one bird brain being hounded by another,feathered one! War of the tiny & the tinny--liking the prospects!!
Originally posted by -Moderator-

I dunno ! Payal's  wierd smile n fake attitude is a turn off for me. 😳

Yup ! I like her RajRani too. Pretty straightforward gal. She is a state level hockey player and comes from a small town in Haryana.So you know the origion of her contry accent πŸ˜›  She is a headstrong girl, has a lot of strength and can take on anyone easily. She is a fighter for sure ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Of course she is a fighter! She is a female hockey player--not one of  the highly paid, namby-pamby "boys in blue" who regularly bring shame to all self-respecting Indians every time they venture out of home!!
Hope she goes far! Dark horse?
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by somzz007

^ If its only body AT then Maybe Payal... 

But the only lady worthy of an AT is Raj rani... Gutsy,hardworking,total fundo Country accent, Plots too...

It's a Body AT πŸ˜‘ Who other than Evelyn who's claims to have achieved sooo much despite that Body πŸ˜›

Jokes Apart - Among the unharvested crop, Rajrani tops my list as of now.!