Love Triangle in YMLH?

ayazniazi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Do you guys think there will ever be a love triangle in YMLH. I mean the Ronit-Pooja-Akash triangle. It would be something interesting. Akash and Reema make a good pair. For Reema, it is obvious that she loves him. It is not very clear on who Akash likes because  sometimes he seems to be getting closer to Reema. At the same time he cant stop talking about Pooja. What do you guys think is going on? Would the story be interesting if there is a love triangle

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsonyxo thumbnail
 i heard something about this guy coming for poornima, as a rhishtaa for her or something, but he starts to like pooja instead. i'm not sure if there wud be a triangle with akash, ronit, and pooja. but it'd b really cool if this "guy" starts hangin with pooja, making ronit jealous, and that making ronit come closer to pooja. i dun kno, just a thot.
Fraiha thumbnail
Ronit Loves Pooja and Akash loves Reema.
Fraiha thumbnail
Ronit is so cuteeeeeeeeeee.
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Yeah story writer and director may show love triangle in btwn 😉Ronit-Pooja-Aakash😉. Lets watch it out guys.

B'bye 

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome Aboard Fariha. I hope you like this forum as we all do.

-Rifhat

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And no as all to his/her view,i on my side do not think that Ronit is cute!!

Akash on the other hand is cute.

-Rifhat

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

they cant show a love trianglw without bringing in a new caracter...

if itz akash-pooja-ronit then reema will ba alone

wat they can do is make reema fall in love wit akash but he likes pooja and ronit likes pooja awsell. then ronit will start hating akash 4 2 reasons:  -akash is coming in btwn him and pooja also bciz hez breaking his darling sister reema's heart

i dunno wat will happen but it will be interesting to see this inter-related love conflict

pmahesh thumbnail

I thin they will get another guy in because akash seems to be too simple and pooja likes akash but only as a friend.

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think that there are slim chance of a love triangle b/w ronit-pooja-akash..... b/c askash is not the kind of guy who expresses his feelings easily.....so if he does fall in love with pooja which can be a possibiliy he will not express his feelings to her.....now ronit on the other hand is very outgoing and pooja seems to be getting closer to him...so its more likely that askash will not come in between.

sonia