Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Hottie in da house* ~Upen Patel~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 103

bsb-star

Goldie

bsb-star

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by filmigirl12693

Don't u guys think amrita is being really stupid when some photograhpers asked her to take a pic with arbaaz khan and upen patel she said no way well if any one wacthed the subsa favorite kyun awards plase tell me about Kunal Khemu dancing

yeh thats pretty immature

who is kunal khemu?? i onli saw hrithik performance in subse fav kaun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Hottie in da house* ~Upen Patel~ (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iixlucioussxii

iixlucioussxii

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I dont think there are any words that can describe just how incredible Upen Patel is........=)

iixlucioussxii

iixlucioussxii

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged
amrita is off her rocker

filmigirl12693

filmigirl12693

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
hey guys
if u wacth b4u music u should know ishita well ur wondering why im bring her up well she did a poll which was who is the hot guy in 36 china town upen of shaid and of course upen won otherwise i would post it in a shahid kapur fan club well i would like to no ur opinons in mine there both hot and also did u guys no that in 36 china town upen patel gave his phone number to about every girl and the phone number in real life belongs to a doctor who is fed up of getting calls from girls asking if upen would date them and he also got a call from a guy who was asking him his workout rountine and ofcourse he thought it was upen patel well during the show ishita mentioned that that doctor dosent have the type of body that the guy would really want to impress a girl well thats about all i can say but i would really want to no why people would think thats upen's real phone number

bsb-star

Goldie

bsb-star

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by filmigirl12693

hey guys
if u wacth b4u music u should know ishita well ur wondering why im bring her up well she did a poll which was who is the hot guy in 36 china town upen of shaid and of course upen won otherwise i would post it in a shahid kapur fan club well i would like to no ur opinons in mine there both hot and also did u guys no that in 36 china town upen patel gave his phone number to about every girl and the phone number in real life belongs to a doctor who is fed up of getting calls from girls asking if upen would date them and he also got a call from a guy who was asking him his workout rountine and ofcourse he thought it was upen patel well during the show ishita mentioned that that doctor dosent have the type of body that the guy would really want to impress a girl well thats about all i can say but i would really want to no why people would think thats upen's real phone number

thats real funni-wat a joker!!!

glad upen won-he is defo betta lukin than shaahid

filmigirl12693

filmigirl12693

Posted: 22 June 2006 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
wow its been a while since any one posted something

bsb-star

Goldie

bsb-star

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
upen is performin at iffa awards in dubai-aashiqi mein kahi--on star plus on sunday 25th june in evenin

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i tink upen is charming and of cos vey cute, i liked him the moment i watched his song in '36 chinatown'! love his smile! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top