Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Hottie in da house* ~Upen Patel~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 103

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i wanna join...hez hotttt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Hottie in da house* ~Upen Patel~ (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
lookz SEXY wit himeshjiz voize n 36 Chinatown... Embarrassed

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

plz add me 2 da fan list!!! Embarrassed

hez a hott model n itz cute how he doeznt kno hindi very well...sho cute!!!

Edited by Celina7 - 15 May 2006 at 8:35pm

saniyaa

IF-Dazzler

saniyaa

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
count me in, hez juss hot

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hey iznt upen from deep foodz "hot mix" (namkeen) commercial???? i really think he is... dat commercial doeznt come a lot now but if u c closely... Embarrassed

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hey iznt upen from deep foodz "hot mix" (namkeen) commercial???? i really think he is... dat commercial doeznt come a lot now but if u c closely... Embarrassed

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged

filmigirl12693

filmigirl12693

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Heres more Upen was asked his fav top ten actress
Heres what he said
Angelina Jolie

She has the most beautiful lips and fabulous body I have ever seen in a woman. She is an action woman and I love such girls.

Aishwarya Rai

To me, Ash has the most beautiful face in the world. She's a true Indian beauty.

Denise Richards

The first woman I fell in love with. My first crush – I couldn't stop mooning about her. Simply stunning!

Sushmita Sen

Simply oozes sex appeal and sensuality. Sush has the sexiest body in the world and an amazingly sexy, husky voice, making my heart go
dhak-dhak every time she talks!

Madhuri Dixit

I have grown up watching her films. She's so sensuous and gorgeous — and has the most amazing smile. Her smile can break my heart.

Madonna

She's the queen of pop and a born sex symbol. Every generation has heard her music. Madonna is the most famous sex symbol in the world.

Firoze Gujral

One of the most beautiful women I have seen. Elegant, classy, stylish, very well spoken, and highly educated. I love the way she carries herself, with grace and style.

Kamal Sidhu

An extremely elegant woman, a great looker and a warm, wonderful human being. She is a friend, and a lot of fun to be with. Has a great sense of humour.

Sridevi

She's beautiful, stunning and extremely talented.

Rekha

Why Rekha? Because Rekha is THE Rekha. Everything about her is mysterious and alluring. Her style, grace, the way she is portrayed in films. She is also my dad's favourite actress.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top