Vice President - Luvneet

Creative Head - Celina7 (Celina)

Annoucer - Smatncute

Reporter - Ayeshag(Ayesha)

If u guys want a position just keep posting and pm me

Upen Patel celebrates

Courtesy: IndiaFM
Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Upen PatelWhen the director duo - Abbas-Mustan say business they certainly mean serious business. So while directing Subhash Ghai's 36 China Town in which they are launching hot hunk Upen Patel, they considered it their duty to make him feel totally at home on his birthday.

When Upen arrived for the shoot on the morning of August 16th, he received a pleasant surprise. He was warmly greeted by the entire team, including Shahid, Kareena, Paresh Rawal and Johny Lever. Abbas-Mustan had organized a massive chocolate cake followed by a yummy lunch and as a gift, the birthday boy was granted the whole day off from shooting. Like all this wasn't enough, there was more planned for later. After the sun set, the gang of 36 China Town made their way to the 'Le Grand Bleu Hotel' in Mauritius (the location of the shoot) to shake a leg and down a drink or more in celebration of Upen's birthday. To entertain them were professional Sega dancers and of course our very own Johnny Lever who like always managed to tickle everyone's funny bone.

This year the 16th of August will surely go down in Upen's records as much more than just another birthday!  

Upen Patel spells his cell number
By: Goher Iqbal Punn
Thursday, May 18, 2006

Upen PatelModel turned actor who made his debut in Bollywood with Mukta Arts' stylish thriller 36 China Town, Upen Patel has now become the real property of Bollywood after the movie's release. A true Bollywood flavor, Patel is walking with success very early in his career with just one film behind. The PYTS (Pretty Young Things) have been drooling over his suave and stylish looks and the male populace has been going gaga over his well-toned physique. He is all over the minds of the people.

There is a person who has been bearing the burnt of Upen's rising popularity is Dr. Neeraj Dubey. This is what happened that Upen, who has played the role of a debonair Casanova - Rocky in 36 China Town, spells his cell number in the film, which in actual life belongs to Dr. Neeraj Dubey. Neeraj Dubey has since been snowed under with 1000 calls with either the girls begging for a date or the guys asking for tips on his well- built physique, besides the innumerable lovey - dovey messages from the PYTS. Dr. Neeraj is so disturbed that he wants to send a legal notice to the production house Mukta Arts demanding an apology and compensation. But the unruffled producer Subhash Ghai looks so relaxed and says that they always have a disclaimer before the film, so sending us a legal notice doesn't stand. He also cracks a joke saying this shows Upen has become so much popular instantly and that we might sign him in 10 more films.

Superb going for the stylish actor, keep it up Upen.

Percept Picture Company (PPC), India's fastest growing and fully integrated content creation, aggregation and distribution company is taking talent management to new arenas. As a part of their Bollywood talent management, PPC has entered into a long-term relationship with Upen Patel, who will be doing 3 action films with Percept Picture Company.

With his heavily accented English, streaked hair and oodles of 'ishtyle', Brit-born model Upen Patel has emerged as one of the promising faces of the fashion industry. Upen At the tender age of 22, has already achieved the title of one of the UKs top Indian models, with countless mainstream assignments behind him. Upen Patel has modeled for brands such as Hugo Boss, Paul Smith and Zegna, Westside, and has bagged some big campaigns with names like Wendell Rodricks, Vikram Phadnis. Upen is the face for Tommy Hilfiger in India. He is also the brand ambassador for Kamasutra, Boy London and Tuscan Verve.

Upen Patel starer 36 CHINA TOWN is already a talk of 'tinsel town', what with like of Subhash Ghai calling him a super star in making. Way to go Upen.

Members

sweet.priyanka

inaanki

sumesh

mansi101590

lil miz

angad_nt

nandipandi15

vanisha_m

Celina7

saniyaa

bsb-star

Uk_Princez

coolsonu

sapnokirani24

FanofAngad

Irem

Rimi07

Reema_J

iixlucioussxii

jigglypuff726

Shamit's Saiyan

monicaaaaa

iiLOVEpanna

jaswir lover

Ms. Kisna Virani

mary kate

johal

svh2010

desiigirl19

luvneet

PopPrincess

**babii_rani**

Kyph03

llvlliss_umama

smartncute

swt. smile

R*D*

Anu1993

sweet_angel420

Indianhomey1992

Ayeshag

Mehroo123

Yuvika_15

sweet_angel420

~~RaZ~~

IMAN

tiya1

babii.girl

bubblezz

ambeeka_31

Mrs.SalmanKhan

UMA GIRL

We  have  53members

And we can still have more

PLZ  JOIN

Smile

OK u guys Tanx to Celina we hav a club Siggy and Avi here u go

Edited by filmigirl12693 - 17 January 2007 at 3:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Hottie in da house* ~Upen Patel~" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

filmigirl12693

filmigirl12693

Posted: 03 May 2006 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

filmigirl12693

filmigirl12693

Posted: 03 May 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

sweet.priyanka

Goldie

sweet.priyanka

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Some pics of Upen Patel:

inaanki

IF-Dazzler

inaanki

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Upen Patel is a good model. He has well suited face and physique for a model.
filmigirl, i can't see the pics that you posted.Plese, update them.
sweet priyanka, you are very sweeeeeet. You post pics in all fan clubs.

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Yes He is hot & role model to youngsters like me....

music_rules

IF-Dazzler

music_rules

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

22 IS MY FAVORITE # I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIS ACTING YET BUT YEAH HE IS SO HOT !!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE 36 CHINA TOWN THER'S 2 HOT GUYS IN THERE
SHAHID KAPOOR OF COURSE
BUT ALSO THIS TIME UPEN PATEL

THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BUT:
I FEEL THAT KAREENA KAPOOR IS NOT MADE 4 SHAHID THEY DON'T LOOK GOOD TOGETHER AT ALL!!Thumbs Down
I WAS SO SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT TEHY ARE TOGETHER RIGHT NOW YUCK THAT'S GROSS TELL ME IF I'M WRONG WHAT'S YOUR OPINION PM ME AND TELL ME THAT'S WHAT I FEEL NOT OFFENDING NE KAREENA KAPOOR FANS BECAUSE I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T LIKE HER AT ALL!!! Shocked

Moderator's Note:
Please do not use caps. It is considered shouting.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 25 May 2006 at 9:28pm

lil miz

IF-Dazzler

lil miz

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awww....hey im Kiran
count me in hun!!!!
upen petal is sooooo hot!!!!

Edited by lil miz - 05 May 2006 at 2:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top