Pintu falling for Krishna!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

alishhh

IF-Rockerz

alishhh

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I love how the episodes are going but not pinky, let;'s forget them bleh Dead
anyways I loved Swati's marriage part how Pintu looks at Krishna and wonders... he is falling for Krishna alright, enjoyed those small moments in the episodes, hope Pinky really doesn't marry Pintu alright i just hate her...do u guys agree? I love the Pintu-Krishna moments... Wink I am enjoying the show now, keep fingers crossed for no pintu-pinky marriage thing! Post your comments below.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1kkushi06radevfanitalypesi11-SilverDragon--abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pintu falling for Krishna!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
my dear ..everyone had enough discussion on this ..u r a bit late dear ... koi baat nahi ..i dont disappoint u.. yes i enjoyed the part pinto eyeing krishna n greeting her ..throwing flowers on her ..
not to forget first time krishna recollects looking herself in mirror what pinto said to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alishhh

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry2

I love how the episodes are going but not pinky, let;'s forget them bleh Dead
anyways I loved Swati's marriage part how Pintu looks at Krishna and wonders... he is falling for Krishna alright, enjoyed those small moments in the episodes, hope Pinky really doesn't marry Pintu alright i just hate her...do u guys agree? I love the Pintu-Krishna moments... Wink I am enjoying the show now, keep fingers crossed for no pintu-pinky marriage thing! Post your comments below.

For Sure Pintu And Pinky Marriage Is Not Going To Happen..Want A Suitable Guy For Her Pinky, And Pintu Is Not The Right Guy For Pinky ...Already PriShna Love Story Start..Want To See A Fresh And New Love Story For Pinky ...A Guy To Love Pinky And Then Marriage Her, After All She Is One The Main Lead Role Of This Show.. Please Creative Of AB, Please Show A Love Story For Pinky In The Coming Episode..Not Pinky And Pintu Story...Want To A Guy Like Amrit  From Her Old Show Bebo For Shiv As Pinky Caring Sweet And Who Will Love Her Lot...And Can Do Anything For Her...Please Bring A New Guy Soon For Shiv As Pinky...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.