mahn786ch thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The makers of JJKN are very very very confused.  They don't know how to end the show…. With Purab or Armaan.  Their confusion is apparent from a lot of loopholes in the show.  Some of main ones are:

Making Purab come and leave the show a thousand times… Bringing Purab back without any explanation and ahaving Jassis forget everything overnight. (looks like she had a brain makeover as well along with the physical makeover.  I think that wasn't fair….playing with Purab's chracter, who was the best character in the show.) Transforming Armaan over night into an angel.
  1. Now again making him remember his old habits.  Mana ke Mallika nein kaha tha but does he not have any of his own brains???? He will flirt with Jessica for Gulmohar again… so then Gulmohar is everything for him??? Where are his concerns for his first and last woman in his life??? (Well there were like thousands in between!) He is again going to play with a girl's emotions. Disgusting!!!!

I don't know what they are trying to do but certainly not something using their brains.

Confused directors = confused final product.

I personally think that they should have a brain makeover and that shouldn't be delayed like Jassi's physical makeover. Edited by mahn786ch - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
  but we are not sure whether he is going to woo jessica!may be he will be just a friend this time.we don't know what they are gonna show!😃
mahn786ch thumbnail

Maybe you are right Rumi but they showed in the preview that he comes along saying yeh color app par suit nahin karta..

Well this is a kind of line used for flirting...... especially with someone you don't even know......

ms-tabu thumbnail
see the new promo ,he clearly says ,he doesnt luv jessica,,so there is hope yet,plz watch the new promo,he just wants to b e friends with her
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
not necessarily mahn i think you are generalising statements....

when someone comes up to tell you they would like to offer you a contract......by chance ... sees that u r trying on a dress, and views his opinion......i would not call it flirtatious - yup he is not shy of viewing his opinion. 😊

by the way the standards of friendliness/romance etc etc are exaggerated in television so by television standards...when a stranger provides you advice about what to wear or what not....its perfectly normal.😉
vishakha thumbnail
Mahn,
I disagree with your point #3. Armaan did not transform into an angel in overnight. His transformation started at Raj's apartment where he first realized his mistake. Gradually he fell in love with Jassi. Again that wasn't an overnight affair either. After Jassi's departure he became devdaas and now he is a very calm and mature person.
From loverboy to passionate lover to devadas to matured individual... Armaan's journey is fascinating.
SPECIAL thumbnail

purab was brought back due to public demand

u neva kno,they might let jassi marry him if the public demand

|iami5o4| thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahn786ch

I don't know what they are trying to do but certainly not something using their brains.

Confused directors = confused final product.

I personally think that they should have a brain makeover and that shouldn't be delayed like Jassi's physical makeover.

yeah by extending this show .... it'll definately have some of us speechless and confused for sure. 😔 I think the directors are thinking too much "out ouf the box" as one would say and of course for themselves with all this I dunno fame and glory they're receiving from some viewers.  But they're forgetting about us fans and what we want. 😵 💔 You make some good points and if you looked at these recent episode(s) there's so much publicity and advertising  🥱 going on that I think the directors are being blinded by their own 'fame' and spotlight ....  A fan can only take soo much.... I guess ....  😭 💔