Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Confused directors!!!!

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged

The makers of JJKN are very very very confused.  They don't know how to end the show…. With Purab or Armaan.  Their confusion is apparent from a lot of loopholes in the show.  Some of main ones are:

Making Purab come and leave the show a thousand times… Bringing Purab back without any explanation and ahaving Jassis forget everything overnight. (looks like she had a brain makeover as well along with the physical makeover.  I think that wasn't fair….playing with Purab's chracter, who was the best character in the show.) Transforming Armaan over night into an angel.
  1. Now again making him remember his old habits.  Mana ke Mallika nein kaha tha but does he not have any of his own brains???? He will flirt with Jessica for Gulmohar again… so then Gulmohar is everything for him??? Where are his concerns for his first and last woman in his life??? (Well there were like thousands in between!) He is again going to play with a girl's emotions. Disgusting!!!!

I don't know what they are trying to do but certainly not something using their brains.

Confused directors = confused final product.

I personally think that they should have a brain makeover and that shouldn't be delayed like Jassi's physical makeover.

Edited by mahn786ch - 15 April 2005 at 7:45am

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged
  but we are not sure whether he is going to woo jessica!may be he will be just a friend this time.we don't know what they are gonna show!Big smile
mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Maybe you are right Rumi but they showed in the preview that he comes along saying yeh color app par suit nahin karta..

Well this is a kind of line used for flirting...... especially with someone you don't even know......

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 6:06am | IP Logged
see the new promo ,he clearly says ,he doesnt luv jessica,,so there is hope yet,plz watch the new promo,he just wants to b e friends with her
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 6:07am | IP Logged
not necessarily mahn i think you are generalising statements....

when someone comes up to tell you they would like to offer you a contract......by chance ... sees that u r trying on a dress, and views his opinion......i would not call it flirtatious - yup he is not shy of viewing his opinion. Smile

by the way the standards of friendliness/romance etc etc are exaggerated in television so by television standards...when a stranger provides you advice about what to wear or what not....its perfectly normal.Wink
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Mahn,
I disagree with your point #3. Armaan did not transform into an angel in overnight. His transformation started at Raj's apartment where he first realized his mistake. Gradually he fell in love with Jassi. Again that wasn't an overnight affair either. After Jassi's departure he became devdaas and now he is a very calm and mature person.
From loverboy to passionate lover to devadas to matured individual... Armaan's journey is fascinating.
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

purab was brought back due to public demand

u neva kno,they might let jassi marry him if the public demand

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahn786ch

I don't know what they are trying to do but certainly not something using their brains.

Confused directors = confused final product.

I personally think that they should have a brain makeover and that shouldn't be delayed like Jassi's physical makeover.

yeah by extending this show .... it'll definately have some of us speechless and confused for sure. Unhappy I think the directors are thinking too much "out ouf the box" as one would say and of course for themselves with all this I dunno fame and glory they're receiving from some viewers. Ouch But they're forgetting about us fans and what we want. Pinch Broken Heart You make some good points and if you looked at these recent episode(s) there's so much publicity and advertising  Sleepy going on that I think the directors are being blinded by their own 'fame' and spotlight ....  A fan can only take soo much.... Wacko I guess ....  Cry Broken Heart
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top