Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CVs have 20 episode memory . beyond that they delete everything - hard delete , not even recuycle bin folder.
DiamondLife thumbnail
It was very well dressed skirt with shorts underneath and it was below knees..I think its appropriate
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Damn if she does, damn if doesn't!! :( Get over it guys!! There is nothing wrong in any of her outfits!! She even dances while staying in character!! She doesn't go wild at all!! People have complained about her blue sari!! Are you kidding me!! It a sari!! Of course you will see a woman's stomach/waist!! What was she supposed to do?! Staple the sari to the side while she dances?! Lol

Shreya
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am so glad u posted this-I was frustrated with this while watching the show and wanted to post something. Khushi-the girl who gets all flustered when her tiny litte dupatta falls off her neck and feels so embarassed was actually wearing a top that showed off her midriff. I can understand that she was wearing legging so that in not what bothered me-it was only the top. Sari, I had no problem with because she wears it all the time. i just think it would have made more sense that along with the skirt, she work a shirt that was longer (Ie not showing her belly.!!! I know these are little points but CV should keep tract of these kind of things.

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved her though it was annoying to see no dupatta
the dress was appropriate the sleeves length was her usual. I think they just wanted to emphasis over the madhuri dixit's performance thingy

But when she danced...and at the end when all those back stage dancers came dancing along her
and her expressions through out,they went so well with khushis character and her craziness
i mean not for once she seemed out of character
hats off to sanaya =)