Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jessica's Conflict

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Hi guys!

I can see a potential conflict for Jessica.

Purab and Armaan are competitors, they both head up a fashion house. They both of challenged each other that GM won't be on top, or at least not as successful as Purab's company.

Now Jessica is already working for Purab but wants to got to GM. So now if she gets GM out of it's mess and brings it back on top, that means she has to out number Purab's company.

Do you think that Purab will use his wild card???? Remember that one promise.

From the way Purab has been acting, he's not to crazy about having Jessica around Armaan.

So what will Jessica do???? Poor thing!!! She already owes Purab so much, but her love is in need for her. Not to mention she has given her word.

I can see it already brewing!!!!

Just my thoughts.....

Thanks

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Well, Jassi is using Purab.....I doubt she would give a damn whether or not Purab wants her back as long as SHE enters GUlmohoar!

Jassi ALWAYS uses poor Purab!!!!!

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged

well now arman will use jessica

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
awww please she is not using anyone.....e.g. even last episode...it was purab who got all these contracts from various companies and jassi said that she was not interested (only interested in gm)....both purab and nandini are always prodding jassi to do what THEY want....
purab is doing this to try make jassi independant and keep her away from gm for good...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index