Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hai maine bhi dekha hai hai😍 well god that was romantic 😍 i was laughin and smiling when i saw that piece on my screen. finally it will happen. i was waitin for this moment haii😍

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

lol somehow i find that it has a little glam sham touch to it!
Come on uss zamane main do u really think they must have done something like that (No offenses meant)

But still They both look suppa hot😳

Anay Zama you take..HOTNESS was always there..That is basic instinct which cannot be deprived off..Whether Gods or Demons or normal humans..!! & Its beautiful..!! LOVE MADE THIS WORLD happen..& go around is my policy..😳what say..!!

And Shanti.I so happy you remember me..!! .I agree this show I hope gets all the popularity it needs..!!
coolfizzy thumbnail
Wwwooowww!!!!!!!
i m loving dis show...
priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Promo...
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Anay Zama you take..HOTNESS was always there..That is basic instinct which cannot be deprived off..Whether Gods or Demons or normal humans..!! & Its beautiful..!! LOVE MADE THIS WORLD happen..& go around is my policy..😳what say..!!

And Shanti.I so happy you remember me..!! .I agree this show I hope gets all the popularity it needs..!!

Likei said it was My thought..and i dnt believe  reading volumes of any mytho book/article can actually show the Truth..what really would have occurred or what any mytho character would have been like!
Im happy with my policy
😆
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago