ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
lol jprasd i agree

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

sumeet_here, if I had Jessica as she is now (or Mona Singh) I would have surely felt that she looks nice. I am not able to accept/identify/recognize Jassi in Jessica. It is the character that is not agreeing with me, not the physical appearance. I think Mallika looks very nice though I dont like Mallika's character. Jessica is a complete 360 degrees turn around to everything what was Jassi (except probably her feelings for Armaan). 

Another point, I dont like Armaan just because of his looks. Had Rajeev Khandelwal (Sujal Garewal of Kahiin to Hoga) or even if Aryan of JJKN had played Armaan Suri's character , I would have still liked Armaan. It is the character Armaan Suri I like, Apurva has added another dimension to Armaan's character (Bravo Apurva Clap ClapClap).

Looks do matter, but I dont think it should matter so much that one becomes a completely different person than what was before.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
sorry, I didn't mean to come off so serious....I do think she is purdy though!

I have a solution for bad Armaan and bad Jassi

You give Jassi a spanking on her backside for being so naughty

and I will give Armaan a real good spanking on his backside for being so naughty

if they still don't straighten up, then we will move up to the next level.
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
jp....aap bhi naa................LOL

arre mods where r u????? jp pura IF ko corrupt karvaa degi LOL
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
omg, no dont corrupt. lol! Jessica is perdy, when i wear brown contacts, my dark brown eyes are hidden from the contacts. its freaky, when they say brown, it don't match your eyes!!! agreed, jessica did look cute.
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
jp.......... no noLOLEmbarrassed
sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdokka

sumeet_here, if I had Jessica as she is now (or Mona Singh) I would have surely felt that she looks nice. I am not able to accept/identify/recognize Jassi in Jessica. It is the character that is not agreeing with me, not the physical appearance. I think Mallika looks very nice though I dont like Mallika's character. Jessica is a complete 360 degrees turn around to everything what was Jassi (except probably her feelings for Armaan). 

Another point, I dont like Armaan just because of his looks. Had Rajeev Khandelwal (Sujal Garewal of Kahiin to Hoga) or even if Aryan of JJKN had played Armaan Suri's character , I would have still liked Armaan. It is the character Armaan Suri I like, Apurva has added another dimension to Armaan's character (Bravo Apurva Clap ClapClap).

Looks do matter, but I dont think it should matter so much that one becomes a completely different person than what was before.

u said:

u like armaanz character agreed

u said malika iz beautiful of couze agreed

u said dat jassiz character has vanished agreed_but y 4 evry thin therz a reazon

herz the reazon:

wat did jassi get by being ur kinda a jassi a guy who broke her heart ....made her fall in luv wid em juss 4 a purpose(datz de man u like)......evn purab left her....u think afta all diz she will remain de same old jassi....afta all she has feelings yaar!!!!!........she is the mean jessica jus 4 armaan n de gang(as dey sayu TIT 4 TAT).....but shez de same old jassi i like u like n evry 1 likez fur nandini purab nandu.......evn afta all de crap her dad said bout her her feelingz 4 em hasnt changed well is diz jessica........when bebe waz sick she culdnt control herself n went 2 de hospital...well is diz jessica.....she still luvz her dear frend nandu....is thiz jessica?.......n thoze tearz in her eyez when her dad waz shoutin to dat dumb lady i de hospital awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!was dat jessica.....the answer 2 all of theze questionz iz a big bad ''NO"........

so u see wat shez doin is 2 retain the lost name of her family!!!!...iz dat jessica well nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THINK BOU DIZ....

ps:dunt take all diz in a angry tone:P

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
hahahahahahaha jp..
i think u will get one spanking really soon..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index