sumeet_here thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
well i m sure dat while seeing de show jjkn with armaan n purab u must b seeing jassi 2πŸ˜†.....well in the previous thurzdayz episode remember de par when jassi meetz nandu in de hospital with thoze brown eyez she waz lukin really really sweet n cute😳.............wat do u gurlz think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

yes i agree w/ u jessi w/ da brown eyes very nice...  well im brown eyes my self too.  hey is that mean im beauifull toooooooooo???πŸ˜‰ 

❀️❀️❀️EaSt Or WesT SALMAN iS ThE BeSt❀️❀️❀️

sumeet_here thumbnail
mee brown eyes 2.....u n me bro n sis
mahn786ch thumbnail
Yeah my aunt also says that she looks good in the show but not in the shows that she comes in to host...
sumeet_here thumbnail
well it seemz dat most of de galz here do not like jassi n i do not know y
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
all of us love jassi...its jessica some have a problem with....everyone would like something in between the simplicity of jassi and glamour of jessica 
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumeet_here

well it seemz dat most of de galz here
do not like jassi n i do not know y

πŸ˜›   u are too cute...I think I Jassi is very purdy. She has
beautiful eyes, hair, smile, skin, but as Lashforever says, we
have a problem with Jessica.   Jessica ended up giving out the
wrong message that outside beauty is everything and Jassi
had failed. Basically, I know we have had this conversation
before, but I want to reiterate that her message basically is that
if you are ugly, you can't make it.

Jassi proved to be a hypocrite and infact I would forgive Purab
and Armaan for their misdeeds, before I would forgive Jassi for
her ...argh...I don't even have words to describe
her....her...stupidity. Really, I don't watch Jassi because she
has some value to offer to women, I don't care to follow the in
the footsteps of such a hypocrite.

sumeet_here thumbnail

so j prazad i think ur takin it a way 2 seriouzly.......well imagine if u r in de situation where evn ur family memberz arent  wid u ......wat will u do.....sit n cry no ull say 2 urself no!!! no matter how tough itz gonna be i m gonna face de prob!!!.....datz wat jassi did.....n u said itz all bout goin by de lukz but luk at urself now ur goin by de lukz...u don like her new lukz.....well i dunt blame u......itz all human nature....no matter how much dey say dat I JUDGE A PERSON ONLY BY DE HEART!!! n stuff but in de end it iz de lukz dat a person seez 4 ex: WILL U MARRY A PERSON WHOZ HANDICAPPED NO!!!INSTED NOW U DREAM OF ARMAAN COZ HE HAZ DOZ SO CALLED LUKZ!!!n u say dat jassi haz proved dat lukz r evrythin!!!!!no.......itz juss dat she haz changed her self accordin 2 de circumstancez 2 fac em!!! N DATZ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so wat i say dat jassi is jus tryin 2 proove dat:

wat happenz when 2 gud turnz bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sumeet_here, if I had Jessica as she is now (or Mona Singh) I would have surely felt that she looks nice. I am not able to accept/identify/recognize Jassi in Jessica. It is the character that is not agreeing with me, not the physical appearance. I think Mallika looks very nice though I dont like Mallika's character. Jessica is a complete 360 degrees turn around to everything what was Jassi (except probably her feelings for Armaan). 

Another point, I dont like Armaan just because of his looks. Had Rajeev Khandelwal (Sujal Garewal of Kahiin to Hoga) or even if Aryan of JJKN had played Armaan Suri's character , I would have still liked Armaan. It is the character Armaan Suri I like, Apurva has added another dimension to Armaan's character (Bravo Apurva πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘).

Looks do matter, but I dont think it should matter so much that one becomes a completely different person than what was before.

jprasad thumbnail
sorry, I didn't mean to come off so serious....I do think she is purdy though!

I have a solution for bad Armaan and bad Jassi

You give Jassi a spanking on her backside for being so naughty

and I will give Armaan a real good spanking on his backside for being so naughty

if they still don't straighten up, then we will move up to the next level.