•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

hi friends,

i am really tensed with my exams,but still i watch the reapeat of pkp(hu's interview).i cant stop myself watching it.😛

Did u guys noticed that Hussain present himself "HUM" not "MAIN"

in many times i noticed that.(when he talk anything in interviews)

what say guys😊 

umm.. yeahh i ave also noticed a couple of times or mayb more neva took it seriously i thought its cuz hes talking abt actors collectively 😳

well i didn't noticed that , but u c its looks good to say hum instead of main! I also use to say hum instead of main for myself!lolz

u know "hum"sun ne or kahne main acha lagat hai!

haha means its attitude 😉 😃
I watched the interview.....it was gr8 and it is nothing that serious that he used hum instead of mein......most ppl use hum and celebrities always use it.
no damsel! don't take it in the -ve sense dear,im just telling that it seems gud to say hum instead of main[just giving my opinion ,bcoz i LIKD the word HUM insted of MAIN!,HOPE U DON'T MIND]!😊😛

well i never noticed that but i think damsel that its not his attitude.

n khusi best of luck 4 ur examz.😆

uhh
zara n lovehussain&kk
i didnt mean ne negative thing
its that every1 has a different style of speaking walking n all i just called his style of speaking his attitude
u misunderstood me guys
im a crazy fan of hussainz n dun fing ne negative thing in him n im even ready to fight if sum1 has sumthing against him 😳 😃 zara an example u ave abt that best jodi thing 😆