Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

PhAb deprivation, endless talks about the supposed scenes and few free hours hasn't helped my phan-girl state much, as a result this this one-shot. Not entirely my idea, inspired from similar scenes seen in different shows and movies but still I would like to see such a scene. I know AP will add their own touch to it with their amazing chemistry.

I know it's quite meh, but I would be glad if you give it a shot. Embarrassed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confused his heart betrayed him and he hated it. Looking at the coat he was reminded of her again, of how she had been ignoring him for the past few days like whatever had transpired between them held no importance. 

But even if so why did it bother him so much? Why did it matter if she did not talk to him or fight with him like before? Why was it that every time she turned away upon seeing him a strange ache filled his chest? She was nothing to him before so why now she was suddenly becoming everything? Grumbling he got up from bed, with a determined look he set out to get some answers.

She stood with her back to the door questions running through her mind. She hated the fact that was falling weak; she needed to stay strong but how? How could she when he was all she could think of.  

Just then she felt someone watching her even before she turned around she knew it was him.

Slowly turning around she met his fierce gaze with an equally challenging one. Without a word she started to leave but grabbing her hand he pulled her back.

'I need to talk to you.' His voice low but firm.

Unperturbed she looked at him and replied, 'There is nothing to talk about. Let me go.'

With that she started to leave but his strong grasp held her in place.

'I need answers and I need them now.' He almost growled. 

She glared at him but she knew when to give up so she stopped struggling and stood there waiting for him to continue.

'What is the meaning of all this? Why have you been ignoring me ever since we came back? And why is that your ignorance is bothering me so much? Why is that despite knowing everything I still find myself being pulled towards you? Why can't I stop myself when I see you pain...why?' He asked, his voice filled with longing. 

She turned away unable to meet his eyes. 'I...I don't know what you are talking.'

'You don't? Don't you feel anything? Doesn't it bother you when I overlook you?' He asked moving closer to her. 

'Kya tumhein farak nahi padta jab mein tumhare kareeb ata hoon? Tumhein dard nahi hota jab mujhe takleef hoti hai? Mere paas hone ke ahsas se tumhein koi farak nahi padta...Bolo kya kuch farak nahi padta?'

She kept looking sideways and finally answered, 'Nahi! Koi farak nahi padta.'

Pursing his lips he studied her. 'Hm...Is that so?' 

With that he pulled her closer holding her from the waist.

Her eyes open wide, she gasped.

'What?' He asked leaning closer '...felt something?'

'No.' She said her tone firm. 

She knew she should try to free herself and leave yet she just stood there bounded by his powerful stare.

He leaned in more and she instinctively turned her head away. 

She felt his hot breath tingling her skin as his lips slightly traced the side of her neck, sending a wave of shock run through her body. 

Softly he whispered in her ear, 'Ab bhi nahi?'  

Her voice quivered as she replied 'Nahi.'

As he moved back she let out a little sigh but he did not let go. The air around them charged with the physical tension. 

Still holding her tightly with one hand, with the other he lightly touched her face tilting it towards him. 

Her heart did a somersault as she realized what he was about to do; as his face closed on hers she shut her eyes afraid that she might break down. 

His face stood barely away from hers when he stopped, letting them be fully drawn in the moment. 

He could feel her heartbeat racing against his; merging into his own. 

Slowly he moved back. 

Her face flushed, breathing rapid she opened her eyes to find a pair of intense eyes searching hers.

Perplexed she continued to look at him just as with a hint of a smile he leaned in, his voice warm and husky he whispered 'I got my answer.

And with that he left her dazed in a flurry of emotions.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesgudiya74thikuAR_ArShishally_mmadhubansenMulapressuvita93mimi_srsk16kgmuAllbut1beebutterfly-Gaganjot-tiny15sidra08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|FarakPadtaHai|AP-OS" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
wow wow Anu tusee great ho...after tonight's episode so much mood was spoiled you refreshed it and sent me into my  PhAb dream land Day Dreaming 

She felt his hot breath tingling her skin as his lips slightly traced the side of her neck, sending a wave of shock run through her body. 

Still holding her tightly with one hand, with the other he lightly touched her face tilting it towards him. 

As he moved back she let out a little sigh but he did not let go. The air around them charged with the physical tension. 

Her heart did a somersault as she realized what he was about to do; as his face closed on hers she shut her eyes afraid that she might break down. 

His face stood barely away from hers when he stopped, letting them be fully drawn in the moment. 

He could feel her heartbeat racing against his; merging into his own. 

Slowly he moved back. 

Her face flushed, breathing rapid she opened her eyes to find a pair of intense eyes searching hers.

i am gone after reading above lines..so hot  Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Wow, wow, woww...that was absolutely AMAZING! I could literally see your words playing out on screen, and man was the scenario hot! The best part is, this is a something that is very, very plausible in their relationship!
Abhay teasing her, and then backing off at the last second, I can almost see Phulwa confronting him later and demanding that he finished what he started, seriously you can't get away from chemistry like that!
An absolutely flawless piece Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I...I think I...-faint-ClapClap
That was just, fantastic. Like wow. I lost myself in every single line, like being able to feel every single emotion, and all the little actions that were going on...It's almost as if, I was there...and sighh...Day Dreaming

It was absolutely wow...I mean I can't put into words how emotionally-charged+heart-jerking it was...Woah! 

Your words have such a powerful effect, simple yet breathing with so much life. You write really well, it's like reading a page out of a romance novel, the one page in the book that you would gladly keep bookmarked to read every now and then just to give yourself a little jhatka on those bored days. Have you taken professional writing classes or so? Coz the way you write is seriously, impressive. I'm spellbound - just have to keep reading over and overDay Dreaming

That's it. The day Abhay does this...I don't hum koi ka bhi rehenge.
Patidharm ki asli roop...and it's too irresistable...I'm now jealous as to what other scenes are running through your head now - mujhe bhi dekhna hain!LOL

And it's true! Abhay needs his answers - and he wants them from her. There's no way she'll be able to let go of him whether she likes it or not, the same thing that brought him to her will keep her with him...
Haye, this scene is so perfectly balanced between the gentleness of his touch and the suddenness of his actions...ugh I wish I was Phulwa nowGeek

*dreaming dreaming dreaming*Day Dreaming 
Thanks you so much for filling up my day!!:D

Edited by vita93 - 19 January 2012 at 11:38pm

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Sidra- Thank you sooo much! I'm glad you liked it. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maham- Thank you so much for the kind words. Embarrassed
True they share an amazing chemistry and thats why we wish to see such scenes. 
Phulwa asking him to finish the started business lol, that would be one super hot scene i imagine. Blushing
Thanks again for reading and commenting! :D:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15sidra08

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@ Anu ...hats off fr writing such a GRT scene...if they actually show something like this ...I will b totally goneEmbarrassed Thats a rite mix of patidharmi and soft abhay...u should mail this script to the writers of the showSmile
Congrats on the lovely writingClapClap
This scene will help us daydream through the weekendWinkand hopefully Monday we will have some real actionSmile

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

I...I think I...-faint-ClapClap
That was just, fantastic. Like wow. I lost myself in every single line, like being able to feel every single emotion, and all the little actions that were going on...It's almost as if, I was there...and sighh...Day Dreaming

It was absolutely wow...I mean I can't put into words how emotionally-charged+heart-jerking it was...Woah! 

Your words have such a powerful effect, simple yet breathing with so much life. You write really well, it's like reading a page out of a romance novel, the one page in the book that you would gladly keep bookmarked to read every now and then just to give yourself a little jhatka on those bored days. Have you taken professional writing classes or so? Coz the way you write is seriously, impressive. I'm spellbound - just have to keep reading over and overDay Dreaming

THANK YOUUU! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Really i'm flattered, flying high right now. Thats the best compliments i have ever had. Thank you for being such a sweet heart! :))Hug

That's it. The day Abhay does this...I don't hum koi ka bhi rehenge.
Patidharm ki asli roop...and it's too irresistable...I'm now jealous as to what other scenes are running through your head now - mujhe bhi dekhna hain!LOL

And it's true! Abhay needs his answers - and he wants them from her. There's no way she'll be able to let go of him whether she likes it or not, the same thing that brought him to her will keep her with him...

Yes Abhay needs some answers but i dont he wont be getting any if he keeps being the love-struck guy. He needs to get into his confrontational mood soon. Lol. 

I so wish we get to see some action soon from Abhays side. Day Dreaming

Haye, this scene is so perfectly balanced between the gentleness of his touch and the suddenness of his actions...ugh I wish I was Phulwa nowGeek
ROFL You are stating every phan-girls state of mind. Lol. Some of their epic scenes in the show really do make you envy Phulwa. LOL

*dreaming dreaming dreaming*Day Dreaming 
Thanks you so much for filling up my day!!:D
And thank you for all the love! Hug

Edited by Ameres - 20 January 2012 at 3:30am

vita93

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
finally...finallly...finally...

ages b4 i had made a request in d future musing thread...

thank you so much for keeping it...

majorly heart warming writing...

please do continue...& pm me 2...

& a request many oder talented writers in dis forum... plz...Phab imaginations are all i wait for...

Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.