Suggestions / Comments

Moderator for Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chillyflakes

chillyflakes

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Hi There Global Moderators,

We need a Moderator for Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai desperately. The thread seems to be going out of control already, with lots of random posts being posted and less of Serial related / Update related posts being there.

You are requested to please appoint a Moderator for this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Rekha (Chillyflakes)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moderator for Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hi Rekha,

We are working on compiling a list. So please bear with us. I think some mods have already mentioned this to you in there PM.

If you see any thread that is a concern for you, please PM to me or any other global mod who is online.

Thanks!
Smisha

arthi

arthi

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Hello there Rekha!!

I am new to the forum. are there any specifications for becoming a moderator cos i want to become one for KYPH.

natasha5

natasha5

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
ok if theres no moderator for kyph so u can ask me

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to inform you that Manjot and Meghavi are the moderators for Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai.

So, if you have any problems/issues/concerns please PM either Manjot or Meghavi.

Thank youSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top